Chapter 18*

The turtles, once again, helped getting Danny to the liar. Danny was exhausted and tired. He could barely keep his eyes open nor could he focus.

When they entered the liar, KC and April was there to help Danny get to his room. After tucking him in for a quick rest, the two teenagers went to where Master Splinter was hearing the whole story of what had happened.

Dan, Sammy and Tuck stood on side, piping in once in awhile to explain further as the turtles took turns in explaining what had happened.

"He was left powerless by Vlad again so he couldn't get out from getting dropped into the mutagen. The little lizard thing he had was with him as well." Dan explained.

"That guy is a douche." KC said as he crossed his arms. "No kidding. Danny looks so tired." April said. "Mm...Shredder is dead, you said?" Splinter said, turning to Dan. "Yep. He won't be a problem...the Kraang too. I killed their leader too." Dan said.

"Yay! It's vacation time!" Mikey said, earning a smack from Splinter. "New enemies will rise. This isn't the time to take a vacation. One of Shredder's followers can easily take over the clan."

"Do you think it's Kiara?" Sammy asked. "Hmm? I doubt that. She did learn the truth about Splinter being her father, right?" Everyone stared at Dan shocked again. "Again with these faces?" He then groaned.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS CLOCKWORK!" Dan then shouted. No portal appeared yet which annoyed Dan. "Let's just get to the Ghost Zone. That'll be faster." Sammy suggested. "I guess..." Dan said, crossing his arms.

"Whoever it is...we shouldn't take it lightly. The moment you do, you'll slack off." Splinter said, ignoring Dan's short rant.

"Danny was exposed to a Dash kid and a few of his friends, right?" Leo said. "What's Danny going to do?" Donnie then asked. "He can stay here. No one knows about us!" Mikey said optimistically.

"Was the portal destroyed?" Donnie then wondered out loud. Dan's head snapped towards them. "If that portal isn't destroyed, then I suggest you do it soon! If some mad genius gets their hands on it, then it's game over. Do you understand?" Dan said in a dark, threatening tone.

"I uploaded a virus in the systems. It should be destroyed." Donnie said. Dan rolled his eyes. "Fine. Whatever. We're leaving. Our stay is overdue." Dan said as he created a portal. He floated onto his stomach to let Sammy and Tuck climb onto his back and flew into it.

The turtles groaned once the portal closed up. "Finally! He's gone! He's the total opposite of Danny! It's scary!" KC said. "Well, he is from an alternate universe. Maybe we have versions of ourselves that's the opposite of how we act...like Danny and Dan." April said.

"No, their circumstances were different. That's what made them different. I bet Dan was like Danny once." Donnie said. "Maybe...good thing we won't ever know. I hope it's the last we see of him!" Raph said.

Splinter shook his head as he dismissed his sons. As they left they looked ahead to see Danny standing in the doorway. "Whoa! You should be resting!" Donnie said.

"I know but I need to get home. I'll rest there." Danny said as he tried to walk but dropped to the floor. April was immediately next to him. "You don't look so good."

"I'll be fine. My body reacted the same way when I got the Ghostly Wail. It takes time to adapt." Danny said. "There's no way we're getting you home like this. We'll contact your family to let them know." KC said.

Danny looked up at KC...he didn't think the idea was bad. "Alright..." Danny agreed as Donnie and April got him onto his feet again.

"Danny. I hear you had quite an adventure." Splinter said as he entered into the room. "I wouldn't call it an adventure though." Danny chuckled. "Where's Dan?" Danny asked.