Chapter10*

Danny's POV
Donnie somehow managed to get some files off their computers and stuff and found out that their plans isn't good. Thanks to Vlad, Shredder is now well on his way to go to Amity Park...don't know the main reason why he wants to destroy my childhood home!"So we're taking a road trip?" Raph asked."Yeah, but first we need to figure out why he wants to go there...it's to unusual and I gotten this file too easily. Something isn't right here." Donnie said."Well, maybe they knew you would hack them so they put on a fake file to throw you of guard." Dani said. Everyone stared at her with shock."Okay, care to explain why that could be true?" Mikey asked. I sent him a glare and he shuts up.

"Let's see. I was created by Vlad and I stayed with him for two weeks before I met dad and he tried to teach me how to throw someone of track!" Dani said."She is right guys. Shredder is to secretive to leave his files without even one firewall." Donnie said."So this file is tofu?" Mikey asked. Tucker looked at him weirdly."He means, is it fake?" I said."It has to be." Donnie said."So where are we going to sleep tonight?" Mom asked."They can come stay with me." April said."Or they can stay here, where they are save. No offence April." I said.

"None taken." She said sarcastically.

"Maybe he wants us to go there."

"Huh?"

"Shredder. Maybe he wanted us to go to Amity. It is a trap obviously, maybe even a trap for me." I said."That does sound like something he would do." Leo thought out loud."So road trip?" Mikey asked.

"Yes, so lets get packing. Donnie, we are going to need a ride." Leo said."Yeah, sure." Donnie said.

So we set off packing and making sure we have everything needed. I didn't have much to pack but I used the time to catch up with everyone.

When everything was set and ready to go, we got in and immediately we were on the streets. We left now while it is still dark. Hopefully by daybreak, Donnie would be out of New York by then.

My family and friends managed to find some way to rest in their seats. Donnie actually stole a buss for this. He threw out any extra seats to make room for weaponry and such. It looked pretty cool.

But I was to worried trying to figure this all out. Vlad wants me out of the way, that much is obvious but Shredder wants me to join his clan. Maybe Vlad saw that he could keep me busy with Shredder or something.

Maybe he and Shredder has some deal. That's gotta be it, but we still have one problem. Mainly, Shredder has an army at his command and we don't. They may be robots but it won't help.

For in case my identity gets exposed, I have it all figured out. The best way to attack someone effectively is too attack with a surprise. Shredder doesn't know much about me as a human. Everytime we went over there I was always in my ghost form since I am stronger as Phantom.

"Leo, how much longer?" I asked."Almost there, I think? Donnie made this exceptionally fast." He said."I still don't think you should push it so far. So take it easy, would ya!" Donnie said and Leo slowed down with a sigh.

"Son, can't you make a portal to Amity?" Mo asked. My eyes widen."I'm a little out of practice...but I guess it won't hurt to try?"

"Should we pullover then?" Raph asked."Yes." I said. Leo pulled over and I stepped outside and transformed into Phantom. I stood in front of the van.

I took a unnecessary breath and held one hand in front of me. I focused my energy into a place and soon a big circle of green energy. I stepped towards it and stuck my head through. We were in the woods close to Amity's Border. I motioned for them to follow me and Leo drove through the portal.