Chapter13*

Everyone looked at Dan with wide eyes."What do you mean? You only chased him and broke his legs." Raph said pointing at Razhar that's a groaning mess on the floor.

"He merely mentioned that they found the last piece of a portal. It's a portal that goes to Earth and it's big. Also... it's the Krang's portal!" Dan said."The Krang and Shredder? That cannot be good." Leo said."You believe him?" Danny asked.

"First off, we did suspect them working together. Secondly, he did describe the things of our lives that only Splinter and us know." Leo said."And as you know, he's working with Vlad as well. Vlad wants to be King of the Ghost Zone and with the Krang's technology he can gain it easier." Dan said.

Danny sighed."Whatever we do,we can't let Vlad figure out how to access other dimensions. If he were to gather every version of himself, it will catastrophic." Danny then said, his eyes closed in thought.

Dan rolled his eyes."Whatever, what's the plan?" Dan asked."First...you don't kill Shredder!" Danny shouted."It's like I said, he's nothing to me. A fictional character. I tell you what. Go to my universe and kill someone that doesn't exist here, ok?" Dan said.

"Besides, I'm already a killer, it's not going to affect me and your universe will be safe and sound."Dan said."If you're so smart, then where is he heading?" Leo asked."He's probably going to either Vlad, who has a lab to assemble the portal pieces or an abandoned warehouse to the north side of Amity Park where he'll have space to build it." Dan said.

He then took a step onto the barrier of the building and jumped off. Danny ran to the edge to see where he is but he saw nothing."He's gone!" Danny hissed. Leo started pacing up and down on the roof."What can we do? Shredder should be taken care off but what prison is going to hold him?"

"What about a death sentence...ohhh..." Donnie said."He has no right to kill him, Donnie." Danny snapped."Yeah, I understand that, Danny...who is this Clockwork anyway?" Donnie then asked.

"He's the Master of Time. He makes sure everything is in order in timelines. I may or may not have some involvement in destroying a timeline completely." Danny said.

"What?" Raph said."Can we meet him! He seems so cool!" Mikey said.

"You can gladly meet him." Danny's ghost sense went off and turned around expecting to see their new addition to the team but instead Danny saw the Dan he knew."How'd you escape?" Danny asked.

"Ask a certain Fruitloop." He said."Didn't he just leave?" Leo whispered."Run!" Danny shouted and forced the turtles to run while he and Danny got in a fight.

Other Danny's POV
I flew towards the warehouses on the northern side of Amity Park but I found nothing strange here. There aren't any other warehouses where they could be because there aren't any left to search for or they aren't abandoned.

They must be at Vlad's mansion then. There's plenty of space so it's a possibility. It wasn't long before I heard explosions in the part of town where I left Danny and the turtles.

Could he be fighting Vlad? Must be...what other ghost could he be fighting. I sighed I should probably go help him...we don't want the Guys in White to get their mits on Danny or the Turtles.

Sighing, I started to fly towards the source of the explosions. When I did arrive, Danny was immediately thrown into me. We crashed into a building making it collapse on both of us. Danny immediately got out. I was still a bit dazed but I came out eventually.

"Who is this?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned to look at him. He's eyes widen when he saw me."Interesting." Dark Danny said."You know, in my universe you don't even exist because I killed you." I said as I got onto my feet. I looked at the rooftops to see the Turtles watching in anticipation.