Chapter9*

"FENTON?!!" Dash, Kwan, Star and Paulina shouted as the alarms went off."Mikey." Danny said as he transformed again. Fighting was heard from a distance."RUN!!" Leo shouted as they came around the corners."Huh?" Dani and Danny said and suddenly Raph and Mikey came close behind with a new weapon on their tails."GAH!!" Dani shouted as she made a bee-line with Sam and Tucker. Danny picked up Dash, Kwan Star and Paulina with three more clones of him and flew away in the direction of Leo and the team."WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!!" Dash shouted like a girl."Enemies getting stronger!!" Danny shouted as he dodged the shooting from the machine that was controlled by Stockman.
"Mwahhahaha!!"  He shouted as he flies above them with his fly wings."YOUR THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I EVER SEEN!!!" Danny shouted and Star and Paulina nodded in agreement.

Danny flew on his back and shoots ice lazers at Stockman who instantly stayed away since he didn't like the cold."GAH TO COLD!!" He shouted."HAHA." Danny shouted as he almost hits a wall but turning intangible where everyone else was waiting in the TTT."GO GO GO!!" Danny shouted and Leo stepped on it losing the baddies from their trail."Okay, I should really return to Amity cause this is getting just...bad!" Danny shouted as he catches his breath but was able to jinx that. Foot soldiers was heard jumping on the TTT."Oh come on!" Danny shouted and he and Dani turned intangible and flew up to the roof turned tangible again. They looked again and saw it wasn't foot soldiers but Karai."Karai, listen to me. Shredder isn't your father. Master Splinter is your real father. That day when the building caught fire it was Shredder who caused it." Danny said."Shut up! You know nothing of me! Nothing of Shredder and nothing of my mom!" Karai growled the last part as she made a attack."Karai, please. Shredder burned down the building and left your parents to die. That's what happened and your real name is Miwa!!" Danny shouted and Karai stopped for a second."Why should I trust you?" She asked."Because I almost lost my parents just because I thought they will hate me and that they betrayed me, but they didn't. There stands my daughter. I didn't knlw she was my daughter for a year! I know how you feel Karai. Please." Danny said as he cloned him. The clone picked her up and placed on a building rooftop."Please think about what I told you." Clone Danny said before he disappeared into the real Danny who was now on the inside of the TTT.

"Put on these blindfolds." Leo said as he gave one to Dash, Paulina, Star and Kwan. They did so and they entered the secret entrance for the TTT."So Dash why are you in New York?" Sam asked annoyed."Field Trip. We were busy with the History of New York City until everything just gone dark." Dash answered."The four of you should keep this what you saw a secret. If this got out, then I'll be more than half ghost." Danny said and they nodded and took the blindfolds off as the TTT stopped in the garage."Is everything okay? What happened?!" Maddie shouted as she saw Danny coming in."We're fine mom, thanks." Danny said.

After telling them
"Karai, who's that?" Maddie asked."My long lost daughter. Shredder has taken her from me and turned her against me." Splinter said."Sam, how is things in Amity?" Danny asked."Well it has been quiet but Tucker and I handled all the ghost attacks...or the GIW." Sam said."Of course." Danny said."Guys, something is wrong." April said."What is?" Mikey asked."I sense the Krang and Shredder together." April replied."That can't be good." Jack said."We need to infiltrate the TCRI building then. Find out what they are up to." Danny suggested."Gahaaa!!!" April shouted."April!!"

"I see a-gaaaahhh!!- a machine. It's splitted up into three pieces. One is in the amazon, one in the Natural History Museum and the other part..."

"April what are you talking about?" Donnie asked."The last part. Shredder has it and it is some sort of portal generator." April answered."Okay, here." Donnie said giving April some water."Thanks." April said."Great no an possible alien invasion is going to happen." Danny said.

"Hey you have us, dude. We'll find a way around this." Tucker said."By the Fenton, how'd you get ghost powers?!" Dash asked excitedly."Easy, I died through the electricity and ecto plasm that the portal used to open up a portal to the Ghost Zone." Danny said and Dash suddenly dropped his sort of happy mood."So, ih, sorry for wailing on you and stuff." Kean said."It's okay, I forgive you." Danny said."So fast?! We were so horrible to you." Paulina said."Yeah, and I'll be worst person if I used my powers to teach you a lesson." Danny said."But if I catch you bullying someone again I'll overshadow you and embarrass you just like that, deal?" Danny said.

"Okay, Fenton. Deal." Dash said as he shook Danny's hand.

"That was strange."

Hey peeps. Sorry this story took so long. Writers Block decided to make a visit and it is mid terms.*sighs* but I warched the TMNT:Out of The Shadows movie and Writers Block left. Sorry I didn't update. I'll try to update this book more and all the others. Also almost all my books are entered for the #wattys2018. Vote!!!
Bye and Good night!!
-LadyNoir303