Chapter1*

Danny has just stopped The Box Ghost, Spectra and Vlad in the past three hours and was tired. He changed back into Fenton in the alleyway right next to his house. He looked at the time on his phone, his phone blinking 21:55."For once I don't break curfew." He said as he opened the door to his house. He walked in and saw no one in the kitchen nor the living room. He just thought his parents were busy in the lab and his sister in her room. He walked up to his room. He opened not really looking in his room until he turned around after he closed his door. He saw something he feared a lot.

"Hello Phantom." Maddie said as she pointed a gun at him."Mom, what are you doing?" Danny asked as he steps back against his door."Don't call us mom or dad." Jack said as he got a new weapon out. Danny gulped as the gun's inside glowed a red light. The shot was aimed at Danny's head but when Danny dodged it he got hit in his arm and hissed in pain."What Are You Doing?!!" Danny yelled. It's still me. I'm still Danny Fenton. Please. I didn't mean to lie to you!" Danny shouted as he made a shield around him and Jack and Maddie kept shooting at him. "But you did, ghost scum!"

Eventually the shield cracked and Danny needed to escape. He saw he was near his window. He jumped through it and transformed into Phantom and flew off."Hey!! GET BACK HERE SO THAT I CAN TEAR YOU APART MOLECULE BY MOLECULE!!" Jack yelled as he shoots at Danny. He managed to get shots on Danny's chest and lower back and on his lower leg. The blasts burning through his jumpsuit. Danny fell on a roof top of a building."Sam and Tucker." Danny said as he made himself invisible and flew to Sam's house. His girlfriend,  his best friend since...well ever.

He finally arrived in Sam's neighborhood and he was about to knock on Sam's window but he saw something he will never unsee."What?" Danny said in a low voice. There he saw Sam and Tucker cuddling into each other on Sam's bed. Tucker's hands and arms wrapped around Sam's waist and Sam holding his hands that are around her."Traitors!" Danny shouted as he flew away from everything.

Everyone he loved turned on him.
Everyone he thought he could count on betrayed him
The only person who cared for him was Jazz and she wasn't there.
Sam, his girlfriend, no ex-girlfriend cheated on him with his ex-best friend.
Tucker, his so called everything-but-blood brother, stabbed him in back.
Jack, father, disowned him.
Maddie, mother, disowned him.
Jazz, his sister, wasn't there to help, but she will stay his sister.

Danny flew and flew not looking back."Stupid Ghost Powers always have to ruin everything!" He shouted as he tried to ignore the pain that his mussels are screaming in pain from discomfort. Danny was high in the clouds. He didn't know where he was nor did he care. He just wanted to go away from everyone and everything. Vlad, Sam, Tucker, Jack and Maddie, Mr Lancer, Dash and everyone that caused him pain, physically, mentally and emotionally."Why me?" Danny said as he flew out of the clouds to see where he was. He was in,"New York?" Danny said as he flew around to find a place to rest.

All the alleyways he came across was either disgusting more than usual or their was mafia going on and Danny didn't have the strength to deal with that now. Danny landed on a edge of a apartment building roof top and he heard fighting underneath him. Just when looked down his vision blurred and he took a step back and he started to lose his balance."Must be...from the...new...weapon." Danny said as he fell of the roof startling everyone who was fighting.

"What the?" A turtle with a red mask said as everyone stopped fighting for a second but continuing short after. They didn't see Danny's body until a turtle with a orange mask landed near Danny's unconscious body."Leo!! Look at this!" He shouted at the turtle with the blue mask."Holly...sewer apples! Retreat!" He shouted as he picked up Danny's body and throwing a smoke bomb at the mutants they were fighting and escaped through the manhole cover leading to their lair.

"Leo, what are you doing? We don't even know what he is." The red masked turtle yelled at Leo."Raph, he is a type off a mutant that needs help. He is lucky to still look like a human." Leo said."So we are taking him back to the lair?" The purple masked turtle asked."Yes. It's the right thing to do. Right Mikey." Leo said as he looked at the orange masked turtle."I don't know Leo. We don't even know if he works for Shredder." Mikey said."Yeah, but still. I can feel it in my gut he isn't evil and if you look closely you'll see he has a white glow and Master Splinter said that white is a sign off peace and goodness." Leo said."Fine, but your explaining on how we found him." The purple masked turtle said."You got it Donnie. Now let's go. He doesn't look to good." Leo said as he runs to the direction of their home and lair.