Chapter7*

"So how is these turtle capable of human things?" Sam asked."Well there's this substance that they call mutagen and they were just normal everyday turtles until they got mutated." Danny said as Donnie fixed his hand."And the rat guy?" Tucker asked."He was human until the mutagen made him like this after he lost his family." Danny said."Oh okay." Sam said."Man I'm hungry. Who wants pizza?" Mikey asked as he lifts up a smashed pizza."Or what's left of it." Mikey said as he picked up a smashed pizza and puts it in his mouth."MIKEY!!" Raph and Leo shouted and Mikey dropped the pizza.

"Okay okay. I won't eat it." He said and Danny chuckled until he sensed something off."Somethings off." Danny said."What's wrong?" Donnie asked."Is it your arm?" He added."No someone is here but I sense it's evil." Danny said as he opened his eyes."Who?" Leo asked."I don't know." Danny said."Raph and I will go take a look around the sewers to see if anyone is here." Leo said."Come on, Raph." Leo added as he ran out through the garage door.

"It does feel familiar though." Danny added."Like who?" Mikey asked."Like a mutant." Danny said."It might be a new one." Donnie said as he puts on the cast for Danny's right hand."There, good as new." Donnie said and Danny transformed."Why did you go ghost?" Sam asked."To sense this thing better." Danny said."Oh, but your not fighting!" Tucker said."It's not the first time I had to fight with one hand." Danny said as he floated now."I still can't get over the fact that your a ghost." Mikey said as he tries to capture Danny by jumping up in the air."Mikey you'll never catch me." Danny said."What if I used my nunchucks?" Mikey asked."Ok." Danny shrugs and Mikey threw his one nunchuck up and Danny turned intangible and the nunchuck fell on Mikey's head making him see stars and fall down but quickly standing up.

"Okay it's impossible to capture you."

"Yeah I know. Not even the sorry excuse of the government back home can't catch me."

"Hahahaha." Sam and Tucker laughed."Your right the GIW are complete morons!" Sam said as she wiped away a tear in her eye."Yeah I know. They even figured I was dead and yet I simply said no I am not Danny Phantom and they just walked away." Danny said smiling."When did that happen?" Maddie asked."Around when all those ghost hunters put that much money on me." Danny said."Ha. They are stupid." Jack said."DONNIE!! MIKEY!!" Raph and Leo yelled."What's wrong?" Donnie asked."Shredder's minions are looking for the hideout!" Leo said."and they are tracking Danny." Raph said.

"Then I should leave!!" Danny shouted as he flew through the roof of and into the alleyway way right above him.

"He's on the surface!! Go get him!!" Karai ordered and Razhar, Fishface and seven footbots followed the order. Is Leo right about Splinter being my dad? Karai kept thinking about. She followed them all out and waited for Danny all but they didn't know was that Danny was there just invisible.

Danny's POV
I read Karai's thoughts. She having second doubts. Hope she finally realizes who her real father is."Where is that kid?!" She growled."I don't appreciate being called a kid, cupcake." I said."Stop calling me that and come out and fight!!!" She growls again. I came out but sliced two footbots in the process."I didn't say slice them I said come out!!" She shouted as she turned her back on another footbot and I sliced that one aswell."Oh come they cost a fortune to build!" She said."Really how high are we talking $5 dollars for being such weak robo bots!" I said and they turned around again and they saw me."Congratulations you found me!" I mocked and Razhar made a attack but I dodged him and send his butt into a dumpster."Eewwwww!!! A diaper fell in mouth!!!" He shouted and I couldn't help but to laugh.

Fishface attacks and I flew up in the air and created ice in his trail making him slip and I sliced the last four deheading them."So Karai, I can literally read you like an open book. Gotten new powers and one of them is mind blowing in other words I can read your mind. Having second doubts." I said and her eyes went for a moment."What do you know? Your not even as skilled as me." She said."Maybe not but I also have immense powers and I'm the rarest one of my kind." I said."What are you? Your definitely not a mutant." She said."Because I am a hybrid. I'm dead and I'm alive at the same. I'm a Halfa. Extremely powerful and rare as I said before." I said."That's impossible!!" She shouted."Is it? Is it really? Here I am standing. A human with Ghostly Abilities that only me and my arch nemesis has." I said.

"So the kid thinks he is powerful." I heard Tigerclaw said behind. He draw up his sword and brought it down but I split my body into two my feet still standing but my upper body went to the sky. He regained his balance and I reattached myself."Your lying!! You can't be dead and alive at the same time!!" Karai shouted as she threw ninja stars at me but turning intangible it passed harmlessly through."Oh, I heard the boy has another version of himself." Tigerclaw said and my eyes went wide."Oh yeah,...I think her name was Dani Phantom." Karai said and I let out a breath of relief."Don't you lay a hand on her!" I shouted. Tigerclaw pressed a button and a cage came hovering in with Dani still in her ghost form beaten to the pulp.

"Dad whatever you do don't—Aahhhhhhhh!!!" She screamed as the cage electrocuted her."STOP!!" I shouted."We will set her free if you give up and come with us." Fishface said as he stood up."Razhar just chuckled but then I gotten an idea. I pressed a secret button on my sword that was on the bottom and send a sos signal to Donnie's computer."Fine. You have me. But first you let her go." I said and Tigerclaw pressed a button on his remote and Dani weakly stood up."Go directly under us and you will find Sam and Tucker and a couple of friends." I said."But?"

"Just do it." I said and she turned intangible went through the floor."Aww, she didn't even say thank you." Razhar said. I growled at him and he growled back bearing his teeth as I rolled my eyes and showed my new thangs and they handcuffed me.

Dani's POV
"MOM!!" I shouted."Dani?!" I heard her voice."Dani are you okay?!" She asked running to me."Yeah, I'm fine, but those freaky mutants have Dad!!" I shouted."I got his signal let's get him!" A turtle said."Whaaa?" I started."Long story." Tucker said."Who is that?!" Another blue turtle asked."This is Danny's and my daughter. Danielle." Mom said."Whaaa?" Red and orange one said."Okay we can explain later right now right we have to find dad!!" I shouted."Mr and Mrs Fenton you stay here for safety." Mom said as they looked confused and we all got into a garbage truck.

"Mom, Danny isn't the only person they have."

"Who else do they have?"

"Some kids named, Dash, Paulina, Star and Kwan."

"OH THAT IS NOT GOOD!!"

😏😏😏😈😈😈😵😵😵👻👻👻😼😼😼🙀🙀🙀To be continued!! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!😏😏😏😈😈😈😲😲😲👻👻👻😼😼😼🙀🙀🙀