Chapter 16*

Tuck smiled in victory as he suddenly stood next to Dan. Dan looked at him questioningly when he suddenly felt something poke his side that has a large spark."Ow! Hey!" Dan said but his eyes glowed.

"Try to transform." Tuck said. Dan focused on his ghost form and it worked. He transformed making Maddie and Tucker look defeated. Tuck however just couldn't hide his victorious smirk.

"You're the best!" Dan said said."Okay, so you have your powers and we have everything we need ready to go." Danny said."Er, where's your dragon friend?" Mikey asked."Astrid? Here she is." Danny said as he kneeled down picking up a small lizard with wings."The lizard is like Cujo, I take it?" Dan said.

"Yeah, apparently." Danny said as Astrid moved to his shoulder."Aww, where'd you find her." Sam said as she stroked Astrid's back."Stockman was experimenting on her with ectoplasm and mutagen." Danny explained.

"Okay, can we get this done with? Sammy and I have a date waiting for us." Dan said."Okay, so the lab the Kraang is using is in the TCRI building." Donnie began.

"Just tell me where Shredder is going to be." Dan piped in. "He'll be watching from a safe distance." Donnie deadpanned.  "The place is going to crowded with Kraang bots and Foot Soldiers. We must be smart about this."

"Nothing a good distraction can't fix." Tuck said. Dan frowned. That would split our forces... Dan thought back to when he helped in the other universe he was in. That's what Tartarus did, not that it affected anything but that was his intention.

"We can't split up." Dan said. "We need a timed distraction and a big one to get most of their forces outside...like a big explosion on one side of the building and then trap them." Dan said.

"What you're asking is complicated." Raph said. "Our odds aren't much here. It's like one against hundred."

"I'm hoping you're including us here." Sammy said, her hands on her hips. "I'm not putting you two in danger again."

"Excuse me. We fought in a war that could've killed us and you didn't know it was us." Sammy then said. "Which is worse, bro?" Tuck asked. Dan's defeated and neutral look practically explained everything to everyone.

"Dang..." Mikey said.

Then it hit Danny..."I got it..." He said, making everyone look at him.

Time skip
Dan created a portal that lead as close as possible to the TCRI building. Team Turlte, Danny, Dan, Sammy and Tucker stepped through. Danny practically forced his loved ones to stay back on this one, not wanting them to get hurt...more than they already had...

"Okay, we need to go plant these explosives. Donnie, we'll send you the signal to detonate them." Danny said. Dan took two of the bombs that Donnie quickly put together.

"Good luck." Leo said. Danny and Dan jumped of the roof and flew into the building, turning invisible as they did. Dan placed them in a kinda narrow hallway in two different spots to maximize the blast.

Danny was in the same hallway with two bombs of his own. The two of them transformed back into their human forms and went to where most of the Kraang bots were with the Foot Soldiers.

"Time to play tag with these fuckers." Dan commented. A robot was about to pass them but Dan was quick to destroy it, making a lot of noise as he did and ripped the head off.

"HEY! FREAK-O BOTS! COME AND GET US!" Danny shouted as Dan threw a the head he ripped off at the large crowd. It hit a Foot Soldier smack in the face, leaving a nice dent.

And then they started to run like they mean it. Dan was far ahead Danny.

The robots were getting close to where Dan and Danny had stashed the bombs. "Now, Donnie! Now!" Danny shouted through the earpiece that was in his ear.