Chapter11*

Other Danny's POV
We hid deep in the woods where no one could find us. Ninja Boy still kept an eye on me even though I did absolutely nothing.

"Mind catching me up on what their and your plans are." I said. Ninja Boy sighed."We don't know what exactly. We suspect that Vlad and Shredder are working together."

"Hmm." I said. "What?" Leo asked."I suspect the Guys in White are also working with them. It wouldn't surprise me you know." I said."And what if they do? What will they gain out of this?" Sam asked.

"What's the one thing they want?" I asked."Me." Ninja Boy said."Exactly. If Vlad wants you out of the way, he'll use the Guys in White to do so. Now how does Shredder fit in all this?" I wondered.

"Well, he and Vlad does have one common goal. If the humans found out about us, they'll want to get answers as to how we are like we are." Donnie said.

"Then they would want to continue with whatever they are doing." Ninja Boy said."So it's crucial that we stop them now." Leo said."Exactly." I said.

"When you said that you'll handle Shredder....what did you mean by it?" Sam asked."Just leave it there. If you want answers, go ask Clockwork. He sent me here despite my wishes." I said.

"Just get me to him."

Ninja Boy glared at me."You're going to do something you'll regret." He simply said."Nah." I said. This isn't my world. In my world Shredder is a fake being. A mere cartoon. Besides, they face worse than Shredder one day.

"If you know so much about our past..." Mikey began."I'm not telling the future. The future is meant to stay as a mystery. Right, Ninja Boy?" I asked."Shut up." He said.

Sam and Tucker just looked down at the grass."Enough!" Mom...Maddie shouted."Bickering isn't going to help. We need to think of a plan now." She said. She kept her distance from me though.

I wouldn't blame her."All I ask is to get me to Shredder." I said."Fine." Ninja Boy said."But I'm joining you." He said."Whoa hold up! We've been dealing with Shredder longer than both of you! We should handle it. Besides who is going to take care of Vlad?" Donnie said.

"Man, screw Vlad. Once Shredder is handled he'll go down too." I said."If you really think Vlad will be such a big problem, I'll take care him first, deal?" I asked."Again, I'm joining you." Ninja Boy said.

I sent him a glare."Gosh, fine." I said."Where will they be though?" Mikey asked."Vlad's mansion or..." Ninja Boy started."City Hall." I finished.

Vlad's POV
I sat in my chair, my feet on the table as Shredder walked in."I hope your part of the deal is ready." He said."Relax. The Guys In White are on the hunt for Phantom. They just reported that they were chasing him but they lost him. Which means the turtles aren't that far behind."

"You better not fail me. If that happens, I will slowly kill you." Shredder said."You can't kill what's already dead." I said.

"Oh, that's not what I meant." He said and left. I scoffed when he was gone. I swiveled the chair I was sitting on and turned around to face the window. The American flag stood next to me. I rolled my eyes. No one on this planet has seen true power. Not the Russians, not the Chinese, no other American or any other country.

I have power. Everyone around me is weak. The only that could maybe stop me is Daniel. He will do well to stay out of my way or I will really put the Guys in White on his trail.

I saw a faint glow flying between the buildings. It can't be Skulker. He already got his upgrades and everything. No other ghost dares to get in my way, except...Daniel.