Chapter 15*

Danny looked at Dan strangely."What type of help?" Danny asked."Look, just trust me on this one." He said genuinely. Danny went towards the portal and extended his arm out."Don't attack Clockwork...deal?" Danny asked. Rolling his eyes, Dan agreed to be calm.

Danny grabbed Dan's wrist and flew out into the Ghost Zone. It didn't take long to arrive at the requested destination.

"Clockwork!" Danny shouted. Dan walked behind him looking around for the old time ghost. Eventually he came out.

"What do you two need?"

"Get Sam and Tucker here. I need their help." Dan said."I don't think that's wise." Clockwork said."I don't care. I need their help and if you want Shredder gone, then I suggest you listen and oblige." Dan said.

Clockwork sighed and swiped hos hand over a mirror. Stopping the timeline, Clockwork grabbed Sam and Tucker. Danny didn't notice any difference between his Sam and Tucker until the two could move.

"Where the hell have you been!" Sam immediately shouted at Dan."Ask the time master. He seems to love to ask me to do his dirty work." Dan said. Sam turned around and glared at Clockwork.

"What do you need?" Sam asked. Tucker stoof next to Dan, arms crossed."To kill Shredder." Danny answered startling Sam and Tucker."Shredder? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... Shredder?" Tucker asked.

Sam and Tucker looked at each other and then at Dan. Dan sighed."Go ahead." Dan said."AWESOME! WAIT! That means they exist in the other universe as well! If Batman is real there then it means they are real there too." Tucker said.

"Good Lord... You're right!" Dan said."If you're done fangirling." Danny said. Sam looked at Dan and then at Danny."Whoa, Danny is a Ninja here!" Sam said."You like ninjas, Sam?" Dan asked coming behind Sam, snuggling into her neck.

"They are badass." Sam confessed."So why should Shredder be killed?" Sam asked."Sam, imagine Vlad, the Krang and Shreddee working together." Dan said.

"Well, dang..." Tucker said."But what do you need?" Sam asked."Vlad zapped me the Maximus Plasmius and I'm powerless for six hours." Dan said."We're building a device that can do the opposite but it's going to take forever at this rate. Shredder is planning to build a portal that can lead a whole army of Krang soldiers to Earth and he's going to get something in return that won't much help anyone on Earth."

"Okay, let's get to work." Tucker said."Thanks to the things I learned from the other universe it won't be a problem." Tucker said. Danny looked confused."What?" Danny asked."In that universe all three of us were demigods. Tucker is the son of Hephaestus, while I'm the daughter of Ares and Danny the son of Hades." Sam said.

"Hades? Gosh...that version of me is really as powerful as you say." Danny said."He isn't bad. He's just a little bit broken inside." Sam said."Sam, a little is a huge understatement." Tucker said."Yeah, no kidding." Dan said only to get glares from Sam.

"Let's get you lot to the lab." Clockwork said and the four of them were transported to the lab startling almost everyone there.

"Great, it's our other versions."

"Oof, this is going to get confusing." Dan said."Well, I can go by Tuck for now." Dan's Tucker said."Okay, what about Sam?" Dan asked."Sammy, there you go." Dan's Sam said.

"There settled." Sam said."Alright, let's get to work." Tuck said. Dan watched as Sammy and Tuck went to work on what they needed. Sam and Sammy helped with getting weapons ready along with Dan and Danny. Leo, Raph and Mikey tried to brain storm to come up with a idea.

Once all the weapons were ready, they joined the three turtles."Dan, how heavily secured was the warehouse on the inside?" Leo asked."Didn't you see that when you snuck in?" Dan asked."We didn't have the time. We rushed in to get you out."

Dan raised an eyebrow."How'd you know I was in a pickle though?" Dan asked."Clockwork." Danny said. Sammy sat down near Dan and held his hand. Dan smiled and kissed her cheek."Remember how we broke into Tartarus's castle...maybe we can try something similar." Sam said.

"The situation isn't quite the same, Sammy but we can use that." Dan said."What did you do?" Raph asked, rolling his eyes."We disguised ourselves and snuck in to safe the Danny in that universe and our Danny." Sammy said.

"Dan and I can disguise ourselves as those Krang bots with the suits and such. From there we just need some make up to make it look realistic." Danny said."Could work...but how are you getting past Vlad then? He'll sense you coming."

Dan's face lit up."When Vlad attacked the hospital back home. He tweaked the Spectre Deflector to conceal himself from my senses without making him get hurt from it." Dan said.

Danny and Sam looked shocked at their doubles."What?" Dan and Sammy said."Nothing..." They both said."Alright, what are you two going to do once you are in?" Leo asked.

"We get close to their computers and let Donnie hack it remotely. Vlad used a bug countless times to hack his competitor's computers. That's how he cheated and became the rich ass he is." Danny said.

"Donnie can then mess up the progress once he has access. If it happens that a fight breaks out, Dan and I need to be ready to use our powers." Danny said.

"I doubt they'll stand a chance but when Shredder shows up, he's mine." Dan said. Leo glared at him."He has been our problem since we started out. I think we should try to stop him."

"You'll lose like always." Dan said."What do you know anyway?" Raph asked."I know Leo once tried to fight Shredder on his own but failed even though, Shredder wasn't even though on him." Sammy said."True that." Dan said.

"Leo, just let him deal with Shredder. I'll take care of Vlad and you take care of the Krang's leader." Danny said."Sounds like a good plan." Sammy said.

Everyone started to smell smoke. They turned their heads to see the device they were working on, was smoking.

"We need to start over!" Tuck said."We don't have the time to do that!" Maddie shouted. At that Tuck excluded himself and started to build his own one.