Gura Gains

It's been about half a week since that night. Yknow, the night Amelia and I slept in my bed and cuddled? Yeah. Since then, I have had two streams! One was a post-devut stream that mainly consisted of me jestin' on my viewers about comments and what not. And the second one was a gamin' stream where I played Titanfall|2. And oh boy was that a doozy...the tears shed that day...

Oh! I should mention that I was right about Ame wakin' up in my bed with me next to her. She freaked out, even slapped me, but when I explained everything, she seemed to calm down. Just a lil' until Enma scolded her for her drunken behavior. Somethin' I sat back and watched since I wasn't get in the way of Enma. Especially when she carries a Katana around 24/7.

Today was the day I had off so, I was free to do what I wanted and what I wanted to do was to help out the girls. Befriend them like I said. But...yeah that was goin' pretty horribly since the girls were actually a lot busier than I expected. Meanin' I had no time to actually talk with 'em. Perhaps I should try sabotagin' 'em so they're forced to have free time-No! Bad me! I told Ame that life was behind me...! For the most part.

Right now I sat inside my studio's streamin' room while bouncin' a ball around. Much to my studio manager's dismay,I'll add, since she would flinch and cringe each time the ball would hit somethin' remotely close to my set-up.

"Heya, chump!"

Her worriment was put to rest when Gura entered the studio room with a grin and I stopped. She even let out a sigh of relief as she would lean against the wall. Both me and Gura lookin' at her a bit funny before I addressed the elephant in the room. Shark in this case. Because now that I and my manager looked at Gura, we both noticed she was more...robust than normal.

"Howdy, Sharky. What brings you to my humble lil' abode? And what's with...?

I gestured to my place as I would kick up my feet onto my desktop before wavin' a finger at her. She would look down and chuckle sheepishly.

"Ring Fit stream again..."

"O———Oh..."

"I sorta pushed it this time...Anyways! Wanna go catch a bite? Thinkin' pizza!"

Lettin' out a snort and chuckle I would then get up and head for the door as Gura followed after me. But, I just stared on since she was waddlin' like a penguin right past me with a toothy lil' grin.

"Nice! Let's go! I know just the place!"

"Christ in a basket, how many ice packs do you have there?"

"Enough to make me forget my existence is pain without these!"

I was about to question what she just said up until I remembered exactly who I was speaking to. A small shark from the lost city of Atlantis whose friends are a time travelling detective, an eldritch horror, a chicken phoenix and a big chested reaper's assistant. Following after her, I could tell today would be pretty....odd.

The trip to the pizza place Gura talked about was pretty nearby, which was convenient since Yagoo and Enma don't usually like us bein' out in public for too long. Despite the short walk, I actually learned a bit more about Gura, since she did most of the talkin'. Like for instance, she came to land after bein' bored with underwater life, her clothin' she actually bought here, she talks to fish for fun and her age is 9000 somethin' cus' she forgot her exact age. All in all? About as crazy as I expected.

Walkin' inside, the guys behind the counter immediately recognized Gura and yelled out "he—ey————y!" Much to my surprise. Guess she's a regular. Lookin' at her, I saw her face go from a toothy grin to a rather large smile which was a nice change. We soon found a seat at a two person table as we both ordered. Gura got a pretty normal margarita pizza slice while I got a pepperoni. Now, we sat pretty comfily while eatin'.