Post-Debut Partyin'

"A——And....That's a wrap!"

Right after my studio manager said that, the studio department blew up with cheerin' high fives and what not. Me? I kicked my feet up onto my desk as I pulled off the Equipment from myself. Feelin' the small pitter patter of feet, I looked to see Al Capone runnin' up my leg before jumpin' into my shirt. Yelpin' out thanks to feelin' him run around, I sat up before I heard a bit of clappin'. Turnin' to the door, I'd see Enma walk in with a small smile.

"I would say I'm surprised but, I'm not. For one, you're the first official Hololive male idol, discounting Yagoo. But the internet calls him best girl either way. And for two, the energy you radiate is just..."

Enma was expressin' with her hands in a soft and genuine tone before lookin' at me wearin' one of usual grins.

"Go on~"

".....Just go to the conference room in 15."

"Awww~! Enma! You do care!"

Watchin' Enma stomp softly out the studio, Al burst his head threw the space in between my vest. Lookin' down at him, he'd squeak before climbin' up into my vest's pocket. I hopped up out of my chair as I began to leave the studio room, I gave my team a bit of love by givin' 'em fistbumps and high fives. As I walked into the hallway, I stretched and let out a loud low groan as a few pops could be heard from my back.

However, my thoughts got ripped out of my head as I heard a bit of growlin'. Lookin' forward, I'd see Watson with her usual scowl that she wore around me prior to me and her search for Al Capone.

"Heya, Detective~!"

"What's your deal!?"

Oh boy. Now the atmosphere got tilted upside down as she sounded genuinely angry and serious. Makin' me jump a bit, not gonn' lie, I looked at her with a cocked eyebrow.

"U———Uh. I bring in the people as a guy and Big man stacks me with cash. Pretty simple."

"Cut the bull!"

O——Oka——ay goin' for that mood. Straightenin' up, I looked at her with a rather confused funny lookin' face.

"I don't know what you're on abou-"

"Telling 30 thousand people I shot you! Nobody is supposed to know that besides us!"

Now it was beginnin' to grow a bit awkward as some people were now just starin'. Puttin' my hands up, I spoke in a soft and gentle tone.

"Are you tryin' to deny the fact you shot me? Look! People are beginnin' to gather. Let's just talk about this later. Alright? Enma wants to see me in the conference room."

"Ugh...That..."

Crossin' her arms, Amelia seemed like she was disgusted in something as I simply tilted my head.

"What that?"

"Its a party to congratulate you in debuting and what not."

Claspin' my hands together, this made Amelia jump a bit as she then looked at me. A bit of a confused look on her face.

"Perfect! Then we talk there over a nice drink or two!"

"What? No! I don't want-!"

"Come on! It'll be fine! Besides, we can put this crazy debacle behind us! What ya say, defective detective~"

The last part I said with a shit-eatin' teasin' grin but, one that quickly faded when I noticed Amelia froze up a bit. Her face turnin' into a frown before she sighed out.