[DEBUT STREAM] Meetin' Your Favorite Mafioso

(A/N: This POV is from a random monitor to make it look like its an actual VOD.)

As the stream had just kicked up, anyone who joined was greeted by the cute yet, very fitting loading screen. The classic Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost doodle/drawing was driving in place as the words "Loading..." in the art deco font previously seen by all. Chat could be seen on the side waiting anxiously for their mysterious mafioso to arrive.

<YOOOOO!>
<Is that a Rolls-Royce?>
<I already love this loading screen!>

Some minutes would swing by and the stream was left mafioso-less. Beginning to grow a bit frustrated, the chat would voice it rather quickly.

<Oh no.>
<Is he late?>
<He's laaaaate Like the rest of Hololive EN>
<Hah! EN is cursed>

Another minute passed by before a muffled yelling could be heard.

<Uhm...What is that noise?>

To answer the curious viewer, a door slamming, as if kicked open, could be heard with a loud bang. Even some yelping to accompany it. Now everyone in chat was freaking out.

<What was that!?>
<Gunfight maybe? I mean, he are a mafiosos>
<its the fuzz! Book it!>

Shortly after, another kick was heard along with the sound of some thing flying over the microphone as a final loud crash was heard. The sound was similar to a chair being tackled down by person.

<Oh my god!!>
<Its happening!>
<wait! Its him! He can break the curse!>

Right after, a small thump was heard along with squeaking before the sound of a chair being picked up. Finally, one last slam was heard as the streem loading screen disappeared to show a background similar to a 1920s speakeasy. Complete with bar, bar stools, tables and seats, decor like streamers and finally a little place for a band to play in front of a large dance floor.

A background music could be heard that consisted of the typical 1920s smooth jazz era instruments, trumpet, cello, piano and so on. It sounded much like Shenghai Shuffle by Flecher Henderson but, more modern. Modern instruments and what not.

And in the center of it all stood (Y/N) (L/N) with his usual cocky grin as he then let out a bit of cackling.

"Not late! Take that, ya damn curse!"

The chat bursted into an uproar of cheers like "Let gooooo!" and what not as (Y/N) shook his head from left to right with that same grin.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Settle down, ya damn dropdeads! It's me! Your favorite mafioso....! At least, I better be."

Glaring at the screen, they the let out a small laugh that faded into a small content sigh.

"Let's see here....holy shit! 30k plus people!? On debut night?! Well paint my ass blue and call me Gura!"

Laughing once again, the chat would send "gasp!" and "not seiso!" To which the mafioso snickered a bit triumphantly.

"Yeah! I ain't seiso! Nobody can put a leash on me! Your mafioso is a loose cannon! And I'm feelin' a lil'.....hungry~! But before that!"

The screen then transitioned to be sitting at the bar that was seen in the beginning of the stream. Now the spot that (Y/N) sat at was visible. Showing a rather large figure with two larger figures behind them. Looking at the figures, (Y/N) snickered.

"Don't mind 'im. That's my boss. You keep your mouth shut about him or you'll get a visit from me and a point-45."

The stream chat burst into nervously sweating emojis but, what caught the mafioso off guard was the blushing emojis. Making him blink before looking straight into the camera.