HoloMeth

Another mornin' another weasel diggin' through my sheets to try and find a way up to me. I could feel Al stirrin' underneath my sheets as I groaned and went to turn over. Lil' did I know this was goin' to be a mistake since, as soon as I did, Al popped up from my sheets and ran up to my head.

Lookin' at it bein' face down, he sniff my hair and immediately yanked back when even a single strand poked his nose. Runnin' full force, he nipped my hair and hopped over to the end of my pillow. Pokin' his lil' head up, he'd run back and do the same once again. This went on for about a minute before full on collidin' with my head. Groanin' out, I looked up from my pillow.

"Oi, rat-!"

I guess he nor I anticipated what would occur next as he latched onto my face like a facehugger from Alien. He didn't cover much but, the situation was a bit awkward. And just to add to that awkwardness, Yagoo suddenly burst into my room.

"Rise and shine, Mafios———oh my..."

Wavin' to him, he simply waved back as I sat up to show I was wearin' a (F/C) undershirt with one of those sweats with the Hololive logo runnin' down the leff side.

"Uhm....why is there Al on-?"

"Mornin' routine, ya wouldn't get it."

I said as I pulled Al off my face and held him in between my fingers like a cigarette.

"Right! Well, get ready! We are going to get breakfast with A-Chan and Enma before going to come back to meet the girls!"

"Right. The girls...good luck is what Enma said...."

Hearing the nervous and quite almost scared tone of my voicd, Yagoo spoke with a sheepish chuckle. I mean, I was sorta waitin' for this to be the cause of my death.

"Oh trust me! They can be a bit eccentric and can get out of hand but, they're truly a fine set of girls."

"I mean, alright. If ya say so."

"Perfect! I'll see you downstairs in ten!"

And with that Yagoo left me in my room with Al in between my fingers. Flexin' them, Al squeaked out as he sat up and clung to my finger before I chuckled n' rolled my eyes as I got up. Gettin' ready for the breakfast with Yagoo, A-Chan and Enma.

It took me a bit longer, bout half an hour, ain't much. But when you got looks that kill, almost literally, you gotta take your time. Meeting front with the group, Yagoo had a small sheepish smile while Enma and A-Chan were glarinf at me.

"Hello-!"

"What the hell took you so long!?"

"It's been half an hour! Lets go!"

Stomping off, I was left speechless as Yagoo sheepishly chuckled while rubbing his head.

"Hangry...I told them to skip breakfast since I would take them to eat."

"Ah. Makes perfect sense actually. Then let's go before they start lookin' at Al Capone like a swiss roll!"

I said before dashing off Yagoo yelping out behind me and trying to keep up with me. After a bit, we got to a sedan that belonged to Yagoo. As he unlocked the door, I went to open up the passenger side when he whistled out to me.

"(L/N)!"

"Hm?"

Turnin' around, I was barely able to catch a set of car keys on time as they flew at my face. Now lookin' at them now, I then turned to Yagoo who had a confident, not cocky, confident grin.

"You drive."

"Seriously?"

All three of us, Enma, A-Chan and myself, said in unison before lookin' at one another.