KFP Conundrum

Ugh. Skip a week later, I have had a full week to just rest. Mainly cus' Ina and I came clean to what happened at the dock warehouse. Luckily thanks to Ina explainin' the situation, we got off with lil' more than just a slap on the wrist from Enma. However, Enma was more mad at the fact I actually got hurt to which I replied with "all for the 6-4." Weaselin' my way out yet again.

Since then, same schedule but, now this time, I bad a full week schedule of streams and lot of 'em went like this. Play well-known game, cry thanks to emotional roller coaster, seek next installment, find nothin' cus' they stopped at 3. Repeat. Although I did mix things up a bit by puttin' in a super chat sunday kind of thing. All in all? Pretty successful.

As I chilled out in my room, I got the sudden urge to eat somethin', and so did Al since I would feel a bit of nibblin' at my fingers. Walkin' up to my computer with a bit of a limp, thank to yknow, I turned that bad boy on as I then proceeded to search up areas to get somethin' to eat and that's when I found somethin' that made me cock my eyebrow. The place was called "KFP" and its logo was just the letters with a bit of a fiery flare on top of them. But the strangest thing was underneath, it read "Kiara Fried Phoenix."

I tilted my head but, hey, Kiara is a name so it's probably just a coincidence. I was about to continue my searchin' until Al ran from my pocket, up my shoulder and dashed along my arm before stoppin' at the screen. Pawin' at it, it was pretty obvious he was in the mood for chicken. Eh. Guess I could go for some too. Clickin' the number, I opened up my callin' app on my computer and made sure my earpiece was put in snuggly before callin' up the number.

A dial tone later, my eyes went wide when I heard...

"Kiara Fried Phoenix, how can I help you?"

"Kiara?"

"Yes that would be me! Did you call for an order or complaint? Either way I would need your address for both."

That last sentence made me blink a bit as I felt as though there was a tinge of a threatenin' vibe to it. Shakin' my head, I continued.

"N-No. Well yes. Kiara! Its me, (Y/N)!"

Hearin' her gasp out, I could tell she just gained the goofy mouth agape smile that she gets around Calli or the others. We've spoken here and there but, we haven't really truly spoken like Gura, Ina or Amelia.

"Mafioso! Oh my goodness! It's so cool to hear you! What would ya like!? Hold on one second-Oi! Get the friers stocked with fresh oil! And take some of the newbies downstairs!"

Okay....weird.

"Uhm. Just a bucket of chicken, mashed potatoes, some macaroni and cheese and lemme get a medium soda."

"Okay! Your order will be ready in 15 minutes! Would you like delivery or pick up?"

"Pick up is fine. Imma need the walk anyways."

"Alright! See you in a bit, mafioso!"

Hangin' up, I looked at the location and saw it was a good 15min walk. Perfect. Gettin' up with Al runnin' up my leg and back into my pocket, I headed out with a whistle.

The walk wasn't much, minus the small aforementioned limp. I got recognized once or twice before carryin' on my merry way with a signed autograph and done. I did stop at a clothin' store for a second to window shop but, the style wasn't my cup of tea since it was a brown trench coat, a simple button up, vest and slacks with boots.

Arrivin' at the place, it looked like a regular old fast food place with the generic load out. Two entrys, wide windows, arched roof with logo, one larger corner of the building for the kitchen and what not, and the rest was chair, tables and a restroom. However, what made me stop, and what made Al pop his head out from my pocket, were the white chickens cluckin' and struttin' around the place. Deliverin' the food to the tables, takin' the orders and everythin' else a human employee should be doin'.