Teasin' Lil' Weasel'

For the past month now, I've been locked away in my suite. Not against my own will but, more like I rejected to come out against Yagoo's wishes. Even when maids came through, I told 'em off after tellin' 'em to leave the stuff by the door and I'll give 'em back in an hour or so.

Hell, even goin' out for food, I made sure to make it quick and easy by usin' the backdoor elevator. Everythin' else? Strictly done in my suite. Well, except for one more thing but, yeah.

But today? Today was when Enma would come by to check on me. This time though, she brought with her a caramel machiatto from one of those Starbucks coffee places or whatever. Extra expresso shot and whipped cream. Can't go wrong with whip cream.

When she got to my door, she was half prepared to knock, leave the stuff by the door and leave but, she noticed my door was slightly open.

"Uhm....(Y/N)...?"

Peakin' in, she was greeted to the sight of my room being pitch black with the only source bein' the monitor to the computer. Which even then was static meanin' somethin' was wrong.

"(Y/N)...?"

Walkin' in, she was greeted to the sight of me bein' face down in the carpet. Yellin' out, she ran up to me after droppin' the stuff. Shakin' me up though, I gave her a groan as she then flipped me onto my back by pushin'.

"Oh my god! What happened!? Do you need an ambulance!?"

She said while checkin' me thoroughly as if I was some soldier on a gurney bein' inspected by a field medic. Gruntin' soflty, I'd smack her hand away as she yelped.

"Stop that...! I'm alright. Sheesh."

"What the hell happened!?"

Sittin' up onto my rear with my legs flat against the carpet, Enma made some space as she sat on her knees. Clearly bein' pissed off that I had been actin' like she DIDN'T just walk in on me face down in the carpet.

"Well, I was playin' around with Al Capone when I took a wrong step and fell forward off the bed. Smackin' my head right into my desk before goin' out cold."

"The hell!? Then I do need a ambulance!"

"No! Sheesh. I'm fine, see?"

Showin' her the top of my head, I couldn't help but chuckle at the fact it looked like a chimp was givin' their noggin' to a friend to pick for lice. Enma checked my head before sighin' out and pinchin' the bridge of her nose.

"Jesus...I swear one of these day, Imma....wait. Who the hell is Al Capone?"

Right after, we heard some squeaks as we collectively looked behind to the Starbucks splatter Enma made. Seeing a small long redish mustelidae, a.k.a a weasel if you're missin' half a brain, lickin' at the spill. Noticin' us watchin' it stopped as Enma was speechless and I was blinkin' at it. Slowly it stuck its tongue out to lap up more of the juice.

"Oi! Don't spite me, ya damn elongated rat-!"

"What the hell is that!?"

Enma yelled out into my ear as I yelled out in response before the weasel ran off under the bed. Rubbin' my now burst ear, yes I do mean entire ear since it was nice and red, I looked at the hot manager.

"First off, ow. Second off, that's Al Capone. Sheesh. I woulda thought that was pretty obvious."

"When the hell did you find the time to get a weasel!? How the hell did you even get one!?"

Enma yelled at me as she scooted over to my chair as she hopped onto before reaching behind to her little katana carried. See, she always walked around with the thing. I've caught a few guys wolfin' out to her as she walked out the buildin'. Only for them to lose the shirt over their nipples in the blink of eye. Leadin' to them cryin' out as they tried to hide them.