Debut Day Debacle

"Just what in hell were you thinking debuting so early!? I should've known better than to tell you!"

Enma was quite possibly the angriest I've seen her right now than ever before. Speaking of which, I currently sat in Yagoo's office with the big man himself in his chair. He actually was silent and wore a small frown. First time I've seen that from him...

As for me, I sat in the chair opposite of Yagoo with Enma standin' next to me. Although, I had my feet kicked up on another chair.

"First off! I didn't debut. I didn't even show off my model! Hell, I didn't even show off Al Capone even though I've shown him!"

"(L/N)?"

Hearin' this made me shiver a bit sincd this is the first time Yagoo actually referred to me via my name. Turning to him, he sighed out softly before givin' off a small smile.

"Why did you do a...stream?"

"I uh...Well..."

Sittin' up, I actually removed my feet from the chair and sat up right. Yagoo actually reminded me a bit about Pa...He wasn't angry, just concerned I guess.

"I wanted try and meet the girls debut levels. Seein' 'em become huge for their own reasons, I wanted to do somethin' too. I guess...I also wanted to let my people know that I wanna connect with them more personally. Cheesy! I know! But, the truth..."

Yagoo stared at my Enma seemed a bit conflicted on whether to scold me more or show SOME sympathy. Finally, Yagoo broke the silence.

"How serious are you about this? Hololive?"

Lookin' Yagoo's face, I put up a grin, at this point, grinnin' is my form of smile. Since I grinned a lot around and with Don Joseppi.

"About as serious as I was with the mafia back home."

Yagoo stared at me silently as Enma gave a soft smile that soon turned into a sigh. I could tell she wanted to show sympathy to the cause. But her inner business woman knew better.

"That is unforgivable. As punishment, you go live in one hour. Enma? Put out a notice. And (Y/N)? You best show who you truly are and will be in this debut."

"Excuse us what?"

Me and Enma said in unison as Yagoo just dropped a bomb on us. Groanin' softly, big man soon got up and pointed to the door.

"We have a debut in one hour! Go! Hurry!"

"Aye aye!"

Both Enma and I then bolted out the door and were runnin' next to one another while passin' multiple staff members and what not. Midrun, I turned to Enma with a confused to all hell look.

"The hell just happened!?"

"I don't know! But when he gets like that, it means he's serious!"

Reachin' a junction, I noticed I was on the wrong side of the hallway for the next turn. I looked at Enma and winced. Sorry, gally...

"Forgive me!"

Tacklin' Enma, she yelped out as we spun around in the hallway for a bit and when I was done, I let go of her. Causin' her to shoot down the opposite hallway while stumblin' like a one legged penguin. Yet, she was still able to get her footin' and continue to run.

As for me? I wasn't so lucky as I was stumblin' down the hallway, I tripped and launched back a bit. Landin' on my back though, I quickly sprung up and continued to run.

Now enterin' my studio, I was already met with a crew to make sure things were alright during the stream. Seein' me, they all bowed to me like some subordinates as I decided to ignore it just this once.