Eldritch Errands

Since the day I helped Gura finally get her workout routine set straight, her Ring Fit streams have been a breeze for her. Not to mention, she made me lose more blood since she went to my studio to show me her progress. A set of small abs on her stomach. Yeah, she still doesn't understand that back then? You only saw that much skin if there was goin' to be a..."party."

Once again, laugh! Get it out your systems! "Hah hah! The Mafioso can't handle a bit of skin cus' he's a virgin!" Bah humbug!

I had just finished up a stream for a nice lil' session of Cookin' Simulator. Needless to say, there were many plates broken and countless healthcode violations. Anyways, I had just entered the elevator while eatin' a small bag of potato chips, ya can thank Sharky for hookin' me on this stuff. Pressin' the elevator button to take me to the suite floor, I planned on takin' the rest of the day easy since my chest hurt from the laughin' in "[Cooking Simulator] Gordon Ramsay's Night Terror Stream."

As I waited for the elevator to arrive at the floor, it stopped and opened its door on the 3rd floor. Standin' in the doorway was everybody's eldritch entity, which is ironic cus' there is no tity with this person, Ina. Smilin' at me, I returned the gesture with a grin as I waved while holdin' a chip as she entered the elevator.

"Hello, Tenta-cutie."

"Hello, Mafioso."

We said to one another while lookin' at the elevator door.

"Nice job on the stream. Creative name too."

"Thanks! I've been able to watch a bunch of his shows. Curses a lot but, I think I can handle the dude."

Snickerin' softly, Ina would giggle with a hand over her mouth.

"Humu. I see. So you can handle yourself?"

I was a bit confused and taken back by this odd statement as I looked at her just to see she was smirkin' at me. Cockin' an eyebrow, I simply nodded before the elevator came to a stop and the suite floor was now visible. This situation was becomin' weird and to the point I felt like I was the prey and she was the one huntin' me.

"Welp! This is where I get off. See ya around, Eldritch-"

"Kabe don!"

I yelped out since as I was just leavin' the elevator, Ina suddenly threw herself at me. Makin' me press my back against the wall of the elevator next to the button panel. Her hand had slammed the wall behind me as she then closed the elevator door. Oddly enough, I even heard a rumble as she did. Lookin' at me, she was wearin' her same smirk as she then spoke in a low tone.

"So, I need something and I need a strong person who can handle themselves."

"I-Ina!? What the hell!?"

I was a dark red as she spoke since the position was pretty...embarrassing as well as bold, VERY bold, for Ina to do.

"Well? Do you accept?"

Lookin' right down at her, I felt my legs begin to shake as I silently nodded. And right after? She just stood back and smiled innocently as if nothin' had transpired.

"Good! Follow me!"

Openin' the doors with the panel, I followed right behind her as we made our way to her suite. Once at the door, I could tell it was hers since it was purple with orange highlights. Not to mention a nice lil' tako on it. As she opened her door, she looked at me with her usual smile before allowin' me to enter.

Lookin' around the room, it was much like mine except the walls were purple, her desk was obviously a better bigger version of mine and her desktop was the same way too. And her bed was replaced by a raised lil' platform with a large futon on it.