Tag Along

Literally right after the improv'd collab with Calli, I had just arrived with a gint smile back at the HoloEN office buildin'. And walkin' in felt nice as numerous employees from the office division and what not greeted me along with congrats. I ain't goin' to lie, that stream was fun since it a karaoke or plain messin' around stream. We also had a bit of drinkin' involved so it was definitely a bit more amped up vibe goin' on.

As I made my way in, I noticed a shark fin slidin' across the top of the reception desk as the front receptionist was a bit flustered. Blinkin' I rolled my eyes before walkin' over and reachin' behind. Grabbin' the culprit by the back of their sweater, I pulled up a rather sheepish lookin' Gura and she grinned at me.

"What up, chump?"

"Talk about a fish out of water ey?"

Gura seemed to take offense to that jab as I then snickered and set it back down onto her feet in front of me. Her growlin' softly, the two of us began to walk together toward the elevators.

"Not fish! Shark. Say it with me now. Sha——ark! Okay? There's a difference between food and an apex predator!"

"Not if shark fin soup is on the menu."

Gura actually sounded offended as she stopped and gasped out while placin' a hand on her chest. Givin' her a side glance, I simply snickered.

"I'm jokin'! Besides, I heard shark ain't that tasty. And seein' as how ya eat pizza in the tub? Yeah. Sounds about right."

Hearin' Gura growl, I gave a shiteatin' set of snickerin' as we arrived at the elevators. However, that proved to be a fatal error as Gura's growls began to grow. Turnin' around, my eyes went wide when I noticed the look in her eyes. Frantically, I began to mash the elevator button as Gura looked like she was ready to pounce onto me.

"M-Matte! Gura! Wait!"

Yellin' out as Gura jumped into the air, I shut my eyes and expected a new set of holes in me. But that never came so, I slowly opened my eyes to see that Gura was bein' held in the air by Watson. Squirmin' and chompin' at the air, Gura would look at me.

"You're lucky Ame caught me!"

"I am! Last thing I need is to lose more blood!"

"Sheesh you two are something..."

Amelia said with a soft shake of her head before she put Gura down. Hearin' the elevator ding behind me, I moved aside as Gura entered.

"I'll get back at ya..."

She said in a pretty menacin' tone as the elevator doors closed before I turned to look at Amelia who was chucklin' softly. As she turned and began to walk towards the exit of the buildin', I stood in place as I contemplated what to do now. I had the rest of the day free and it's been a bit since we last hung out properly. Sure we would hang out here and there but, not fully. So, with the click of my feet, I hopped right on next to her as she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What? Ya want to tag along? I'm going back to my place for my second job."

"Well then it looks like I got myself an internship as well!"

I said with a cocky lil' grin as Watson seemed to just laugh lightly and shake her head. The walk wasn't much, just us catchin' up a bit and complimentin' each other's streams. Unlike Watson, where she streams as much as possible, I try not to since I'm still catchin' up on the modern world. Like how my favorite Tommy gun had been replaced by small and light rifles that can punch through sheet metal and other stuff.

Arrivin' at the police station, which honestly made me a bit nervous, I got numerous looks from officers in the place. Even some female officers givin' me an eye that made me feel like a piece of meat...yeah. No, thanks. Enterin' Watson's office, it was pretty similar to her Hololive EN office. Dark wood framin', a large desk with a laptop on it with a stack of papers nearby off to the side and finally, a few cute plushies of her mascot and dog, Bubba, along with two other plushies. A cat and another dog. Wellington and Nikki, or was it Mikki? Respectively.