Chapter Five

Chapter Warnings: Possessive behavior, mentions of rape, child abuse

Men.

Men men men.

They were told that they dominated the earth. Put on pedestals for centuries.

Pathetic really.

Men were pathetic.

Easily manipulated.

When Uraraka thought of men she thought of a puppet, just waiting to be played with until they broke, and then would be thrown away and replaced.

Men were on the bottom because of one simple thing.

Drives.

Motivation.

Testosterone.

Sex.

Primal instinct.

So long as you knew how to play it right, you could control any and every man on earth.

And Uraraka knew how to play it right.

Sure she was pissed, but she was also not stupid. If she didn't take Bakugou out now Deku would do something stupid.

Like trying to confide his feelings for Bakugou to Uraraka.

And then she'd have no choice but to take Deku apart.

Maybe a cut of a hand or two, or a foot.

She'd cut off her father's leg after he got fired. Because he was pathetic.

But she wasn't pathetic, oh no.

She was brilliant.

And Deku was stupid.

He was easily manipulated.

She could bend him in any way that he wanted.

And if he refused to bend, then she would break him until he cooperated.

Easy.

She didn't want to hurt her love, no way. But he was ignorant and gullible. Prone to weakness and manipulation.

Maybe if he had just loved her earlier, she wouldn't have to kill Bakugou.

However, there was one thing standing in her way again. Inko Midoriya.

She would be an issue. They were close clearly, the mother and son. SO she was also going to naturally be protective of him. And naturally, as a woman, Inko would be a bit harder to break.

Women were snakes.

Uraraka was taught that at a young age,

Only women could truly defeat women.

Because men were too weak.

So she'd simply have to eliminate the mother quickly and quietly, in a way that she wouldn't suspect or be too distressed when she died.

She wasn't cruel, so she'd kill her swiftly and as painlessly as possible, she was her soon to be dead mother in law.

Unfortunately, Deku wasn't that stupid, and she couldn't just go to his mother out of a whim, she needed a plan.

And of course, she had one.

Katsuki Bakugou.

The baby.

They had class that day, so Deku couldn't possibly watch him the whole day. He'd have to let him go eventually, and that's when she'd swoop in.

"Deku-kun! I can take Bakugou to see your mother, I'm picking up something near her house anyway and I have no problem dropping him off!"