The Boy and His Boys

(Shows up after two months with a 14 page chapter, a starbucks refresher, and panera m&m cookies.) Hey guys. Yeah, I have no excuse this time. Just writers block and then trying to space this chapter out properly before saying fuck it and writing it all in a blur of days. Anyways, a lot happens. Everything in the files is important info except for the dates, literally just made them up lol. If you haven't noticed I mess up the time structure a lot :,) If you see anything especially jarring just let me know. Also, I don't remember if I named the brother so...Just go with it. Yeah. Uh, the next chapter will be Katsuki's and the corresponding timeline will be a little weird for a while but I'll be sure to make it clear. Uh, just read. Thanks for waiting! And reading! And just so y'all now, Ayaka is at the Iida's. Enjoy this very long piece! :)

Izuku woke to the sound of soft snoring. He opened his eyes and inhaled sharply.

A man his age was lying next to him, fast asleep. The man had a few scars on his face and his arms and had an undercut. Izuku's breathing quickened as he reached a shaky hand out to touch the man.

Just before Izuku's hand could make contact, the man's eyes opened slowly, and when red eyes pierced his own, Izuku's heart tripped over itself.

For a moment there was just silence.

Then the man smiled softly and grabbed Izuku's hovering hand. The man's hand was warm and rough.

Izuku swore the world stopped spinning when the man planted a featherlight kiss on Izuku's wrist. The man looked at Izuku, his gaze sharp and familiar.

Say it. The man seemed to say silently.

"Kacchan," Izuku whispered, his ears and cheeks red.

Izuku woke to silence.

He couldn't remember the last time he had felt so calm. He put his hand to his heart to find it beating softly. A vast difference from its usual speeding.

Izuku turned his head and sighed waiting for the incoming interrogation.

But there was silence.

He opened his eyes and there was no one. No Ochaco staring right into his soul. No man smiling at him like he was the world and more.

Izuku was alone.

Again.

When Izuku finally got up and looked around the familiar room, his gaze landed on the boy.

He sat on the floor, looking very busy as he colored a sheet of paper. There were papers scattered all around the boy, each of them with the same words on them.

Mino.

Izuku shivered as he felt the sheet of paper rustling, but he was already walking away.

"Deku..."

Izuku winced slightly as he stared down into his coffee cup. He had black coffee. Just as Ochaco had always wanted him to order, saying that he shouldn't add lots of sugar into his system.

She didn't like the idea of body fat.

He knew because she hated his cheeks.

He saw the way her eyes would sharpen as they landed on his freckled face.