Bubbles, Babies, and Bugs, Oh my!

Hey guys, so I've kinda fallen into a depression and my anxiety has skyrocketed and I got writers block. I did take a bit of time for myself, and felt better. Sorry, this chapter took too long. On the good side, this bitch was this 26 pages long and 7k words, so enjoy. Okay, y'all I hate exposition as much as the next bitch, but I figured you'd want a quick explanation cuz I'm not sure if everyone will get it. The dreams that Katsuki are having, is the life of the little boy whose mind he swapped with. I hope you guys like ths one, I'm pretty satisfied with it. Look forward to next chapter, because EVERYTHING is going down! - Your Favorite Author, Bossqueen

Katsuki opened his eyes and immediately shut them. Light from everywhere assaulted his vision, and when he closed his eyes all he saw was red.

He opened them up again and realized he was sitting on the grass, toys in his hands. He could faintly hear someone calling his name, and he looked up and saw his father.

Well he couldn't really see his father, he was rather blurry, but Katsuki knew it was him.

Everything was muffled and a bit blurry but Katsuki understood enough.

He was home.

He was home, but something was different. But he didn't pay any attention to it. His father blew a substance at him.

It popped in the air and Katsuki found himself extremely amused. He laughed, and so did his father.

Then his father picked him up and put him in his laugh, and they laughed and played together.

Katsuki didn't know when this had last happened, and he still didn't really understand, but he had the feeling it'd be okay.

Then his vision darkened and when it refocused changed, he found himself hiding on the stairs, listening to his parents scream at each other.

His stomach sank and he had the desperate feeling to race down the stairs and cry at them to stop.

He wanted his father to come home.

He wanted his real mother, not the fake one.

He wanted a family. And if he didn't go down now, everything would end. He could feel it. Yet, he couldn't make himself move.

He tried but his legs didn't listen. And so he sat, waiting for help.

He could really use a hero right about now.

He reawoke to his brother calling and texting his friends in shock and slight distress.

He was confused about why he was there and not on the plane, but then he remembered. His brother happened to miss his flight so he was forced to stay at their mother's house for his birthday.

Katsuki remembers watching the news with his brother a few moments ago, watching the report of a plane being attacked by villains and exploding out of the sky.

Katsuki remembers his brother crying with relief and guilt because the plane that exploded was the one that he was booked for. The one that he missed.

If he'd been a bit early...If he boarded that flight...Katsuki would have lost him. He would've been all alone.

Katsuki awoke to his brother shaking him awake.