Chapter Three

Izuku's day started interesting to say the least. He woke up from the sound of crinkling, and when he had looked up, saw Katsuki eating a cookie. The only cookie he had was from weeks ago, so Katsuki would probably have a stomach ache later. Which he was not looking forward to dealing with.

Uraraka was in a pissy mood, as per usual, and had adamantly refused to even look at Katsuki. Who seemed to didn't even notice the hostility, and smiled at her anyway.

He was stuck eating toast because Katsuki usually cooked for him. Why he cooked for him was a mystery, as soon as they moved into the dorms in the first year he made all Izuku meals. Whenever he tried to ask he got shut down with a quick, "Shut up." or "Piss off." Both of which were then followed by something along the lines of "Wash your fucking hands, I'll be done in five minutes."

He also wasn't very good with a knife, and he was tired, so he probably didn't cut the fruit properly. It didn't seem to bother Kacchan, bothered Izuku, so he used at least two full bowls of fruit just trying to cut them properly.

Izuku didn't sleep well, as usual, so he didn't really have the patience to deal with anyone other than Katsuki at that moment. Thankfully, his classmates seemed to pick up on his body language and left him alone.

Shouto sat next to Katsuki at some point and was accepting the pieces of fruit Katsuki handed him with a small smile.

Katsuki had also tried to hand Uraraka a piece but she had simply glowered at him and started bitching to Tsuyu, who simply nodded politely. Tsuyu still took the fruit that was offered to her with a big smile and a soft, "Thank you."

Uraraka looked beyond annoyed and snapped "Why are you taking that? It's just fruit, you have your own."

Tsuyu looked a little bit completely done with her attitude but masked it quickly and replied, "He's a baby, they have virtually nothing to give you. So when they offer you something no matter how unimportant it may seem, you better accept it, because that's all they have to give you. If he gives you a dandelion, you take the dandelion. He gives you a drawing, you take the drawing. He gives you a rock, you better take the damn rock."

Uraraka nodded her head as if she was listening, but Izuku could tell she probably didn't care. But he did, and he made sure to keep the advice in the back of his head.

"Izuku," Shouto said. "We should go out to the mall and buy Bakugou some things. Like toys and clothes and stuff." Izuku thought for a moment before saying, "We could just ask Yao-momo to-"

"I found another one of my father's credit cards, and I want to spend as much as humanly possible," Shouto said, causing Izuku to laugh before nodding his head. "I'll ask Kirishima-Kun if he'd watch Kacchan for us."

As if the very mention of his name had spawned him, suddenly Kirishima was walking back into the dorms, clearly, after his morning workout which he usually did with Katsuki.

"Kirishima-kun, I have to pick things up at the store with Shouto, could you watch Kacchan while we're gone? Only if you're not busy of course, if you're busy then we can find someone else. I mean it's no big deal at all- '' Kirishima laughing interrupted Izuku's ramble,

"Never change man, never change. Sure I'll watch little man while you're out." He said before giving a big smile, and then directing it towards Katsuki.

The very same Katsuki who was now playing in the sink and getting himself and the counter wet. The very same Katsuki who was now attempting to drink the soap bottle. Which would most likely get him poisoned.

"Nononononononononono Kacchan, don't drink that," Izuku said, running around the island to snatch the bottle from Katsuki and snatch him out of the sink.