Chapter One

2:37 a.m.

Izuku was sleeping peacefully when it all started. Snoring softly holding onto his pillow tightly. Completely relaxed, having an amazing dream. Or at least he was till he felt the hands. He felt his face being squished and massaged in a pattern.

Squish.

Massage.

Squish.

Massage.

Squish.

Massage.

When Izuku cracked open an eye he saw a face inches away from his. He saw two bright red orbs and spiky blond hair."Zuzu?" In his sleepy haze, he grunted and swatted away the hands and then closed his eyes again. "Zuzu?" The voice said firmer. "Not right now Kacchan." He mumbled before closing his eyes again. As he drifted back to sleep he felt like he had just missed something.

Zuzu.

Zuzu.

Zuzu.

Izuku hadn't heard that nickname in almost fifteen years. It was a nickname Kacchan called him when they were only toddlers, practically still babies. He would say his name with such pride as if he was his entire world and more. The way he said that sounded exactly as it did when they were two. With his small body, it matched too-

Wait.

Why was Kacchan even in his room?

Why had Kacchan said Zuzu?

Why did Kacchan feel small?

Why did Kacchan sound, feel, and look, just like he did when they were toddlers?

That realization made Izuku shoot upright like a lightning bolt. The force of it caused Kacchan to tumble off him to the other side of the bed. He almost immediately erupted in giggles as he watched Izuku rush around the room grabbing a T-Shirt and pants.

Izuku didn't have time to dwell on how cute Kacchans's giggles were, as he quickly stripped and changed into day clothes. As soon as Izuku finished throwing his clothes on, he ran over to his bed, scooped up Kacchan, and sprinted out the door.

Oh dear god, this is bad. This is so bad. Kacchan is a toddler. It's too early for anyone to be here. I didn't do my homework. Kacchan isn't wearing any clothes-

That thought made him stop suddenly and look down at Kacchan, in his rush to throw on his clothes, he hadn't stopped to think about what was going on. It was early January, Kacchan had to be freezing. Sure enough, goosebumps covered his arms and legs.

He hastily pulled his shirt off and put it on Kacchan. He practically drowned in it, only a few tufts of spiky hair peeking out and his giggle was the one thing that reminded Izuku he was still in there. Izuku breathed a sigh of relief and looked at where he had blindly sprinted. He must've been running towards the Principal's office. At least panicked me had some sense.

Izuku picked Kacchan back up, adjusting him so that he could be held comfortably, and walked as calmly as one could after learning that someone important to them was turned back fifteen years.

He might not even be here, after all, it's not even Three a.m.

As he neared the office he paused, trying to figure out if this was the best idea. Before he could chicken out he heard a, "Come in Midoriya." And he gulped, looked down at the Kacchan bundle, and pushed open the door.

___________

**********

Principal Nezu typed quickly for someone who didn't even have proper hands. His paws/hands flew across the keyboard as he searched for something. Kacchan was on Izuku's lap playing with his way too long sleeves. Kacchan let out a contented giggle occasionally, which always prompted a small smile from Izuku.