Chapter Four

Uraraka liked to think of herself as a forgiving person. Truly she felt that she was the most perfect person anywhere because she was. She had a nice body, she was smart, and she had a great personality.

Truly she was the whole package.

So when Izuku started to slowly dwindle his interest in her she was shocked.

I mean, the boy was head over heels for her in the first year. Following her around like a lost puppy, yearning for her praise, he was eating out of the palm of her hands.

And she had a plan.

Act super nice and happy and befriend most people. Become a strong hero so that men would be interested in her. Marry a top pro hero in her class and pretend that she loved them. Have their children and be a good little housewife. And then her good friend Marianne would use her quirk and force them to have sex with her. While he's under the quirk Toga would kill him. He's dead, she's 'heartbroken', and all the money is left to her and she can have a nice lavish lifestyle.

It was a great plan, and all she needed was to find a man.

And then Deku came along.

She loved Deku.

He was perfect. He would most certainly be number one, would have a strong enough sperm to give her one or two children for show, and would be rich.

When he died she would just find another rich man and marry him for a while, pop out a baby, make him cheat on her, and take his money through a divorce.

It was airtight.

She knew how to act, she had the resources, and she was manipulative.

But then a wrench came in her plan.

Bakugou Katsuki.

He was a problem.

Because Deku loved him.

She wasn't stupid. She knew that Bakugou would always have a place in Deku's heart, that he would always have a nice spot nestled in his brain, a spot that no one, not even her could take.

And she was fine with it.

Let Bakugou have that space in Deku's heart. It didn't matter, she would claim the rest of it.

And she wouldn't let go until he died.

But she didn't realize just how big that spot Bakugou had was.

Deku would babble about Bakugou when it was training. He would write in that stupid god awful notebook of his.

So long as Bakugou was alive, she would never have his heart.

And she needed Deku's heart.

She needed it.

And no one would get in her way.

And Bakugou was getting in her way.

So she'd have to push him aside to the ground.

And make sure he never got back up again.

And of course, the opportunity fell right into her lap. She met a man who could turn people back in time.

It was perfect.

Turn Bakugou back into a child, no, a baby! And then when he's alone, she'd strike! He'd be utterly defenseless, useless, incapable of saving himself.

And the man was easily manipulated. She spread her legs and he was willing to do whatever she wanted.

She had a poison to make him forget what happened, so she spread her legs, got him to turn Bakugou into a child, and then injected the shot.

And it was perfect.