Backbends

Katsuki woke up to silence and blinded white.

At this point, Katsuki should be used to waking up to silence and blankness, but something about today was different.

The white world felt different. Like instead of it being a blank white, it was just white. Not filling up space, but still a color.

"White is not a color! Its technical name and group along with black are-" ''Shut up Orby." "Okay!"

Katsuki didn't even blink when Orby showed up, at this point, nothing would surprise him. Not feeling like there was more than one type of fucking white or the fact that he felt like something is going on.

"Orby, what's going on," Katsuki asked, too tired to even growl.

"The time in your world is tick tick-ticking away, Katsuki Bakugou. Get the achievement and make haste. Fix what's been broken, and be very careful, you have very little sand left in your hourglass. I wonder, if you're still here when it flips, will you flip with it, or fall?"

And with that, Orby vanished.

"Hah?" Katsuki said eloquently before his vision went dark.

___________

**********

Katsuki wok- e

/

Katsuki woke up to a large room with many windows. Suit pants and shoes were thrown haphazardly on the floor. The shoes were near the door, followed by the pants, and shirt.

Katsuki winced as he looked towards the large bed with many pillows. What he expected was a naked Prince with Deku. What he did not expect was to hear muffled sobbing as Prince hugged a pillow that looked very similar to a stuffed animal.

Yep, it was a stuffed animal. It looked like some sort of dragon, but Katsuki couldn't tell without looking at the head, which was underneath Prince's head.

"Oi," Katsuki said, trying to keep his voice low.

Prince answered with another low and muffled cry.

"Oi," Katsuki said a bit more forcefully. This time Prince opened his eyes and scowled at him. "Where did you go?"

Katsuki shrugged his shoulders and said, "Decided to give you some space. How'd it go?"

"With Izuku?" Prince spat out the name like it was poison.

"I just saw him and that stupid fugly witch bitch making out in the closet of MY fucking ballroom." Prince sniffed when he was done before burying his face back into the pillow. "This is such bullshit."

Katsuki sighed before wincing, his head throbbed in pain before the feeling trickled away.

He floated down next to Prince, and hovered over the bed, seeing as he couldn't touch the bed.

"Hey," Katsuki said, trying to ignore the steady pulse in his head. "Did you tell him?"

Prince's noise was stuffy and his voice came out nasally, "How could I? He was kissing someone else."

Katsuki laughed dryly before saying "Deku hasn't been known to make the best decisions. Plus he looked beyond interested in you at that ball of yours."

Prince was silent so Katsuki continued. "You know something? I'm jealous of you." Prince peeked out from the pillow to look incredulously at Katsuki. "Yes, I'm jealous. Prince, have you wondered why you're the only one who can see me?"