Denki Kaminari

Okay first off, sorry for not uploading for a while. 

Something happened in my life that's been triggering my anger, anxiety, and self-doubt, so I've been a bit depressed and not been able to write. 

Rest assured, I'm feeling better now, and found some inspiration. 

This chapter is definitely one of my shortest, and most likely will feel random, but just bear with me. I swear to God things will all make sense soon. And in the next few chapters, we'll be going into more chapters like this. When it comes back to Deku's pov it will make sense.

Anywho idk if I've scared you off already :,) but here we go anyway.

Enjoy

- Your anxious, African American author

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kaminari took the steps three at a time.

He was having a bit of a hard time keeping his balance, but he would be fine.

Once he sorta got the hang of taking them three at a time, he decided to try four. He figured 'Well if I can do three I'm sure I can do four!'

Kaminari could in fact, not, take four stairs at a time.

He plunged forwards with a yelp and braced himself, only for an arm to wrap around his waist and yank him upwards.

"Why in the ever living hell would you try to go down four fucking steps at once?" Katsuki growled in Kaminari's ear.

"Whoops?" He replied.

"Tch. Be more careful, dipshit." Katsuki murmured before going down the stairs like a normal person.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kaminari loved physical affection. He loved the feeling of being next to someone else, or even a stuffed animal. (He may have five of them, you'll never know.) Growing up with three siblings, he learned how to read emotions very easily.

So when he first laid eyes on Bakugou Katsuki, he knew that the other teen needed love.

It had taken him a while to get close to Katsuki, but when he did, he didn't let go. He had learned what was an 'okay touch' and what was a 'bad touch.'

They had eventually gotten close enough that Kaminari could lie on the couch with the other teen. Ashido once called it cuddling but the other teen denied it so fervently that no one dared to mention it again to his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------

When Katsuki was turned into a baby, Denki's first reaction was to fall over laughing.

It was great to hang out with him, go to the park and the mall, they even went to the theaters once.

Denki once jokingly said he wouldn't mind if Katsuki stayed this way.

He didn't mean it.

He didn't want it.

He was only joking.