Code Court

Katsuki ran through the castle at top speed. Or as fast as a one and a half-year-old could, which was surprisingly fast.

The maids chasing him were flustered and yelling about how he needed to get dressed.

Which he didn't want to. Which should've been obvious. He was currently wearing a diaper and running for his freaking life through the halls, screaming bloody murder.

Until he ran right into someone.

The person cried out as they both hit the floor, and then there was a sudden hush as everyone in the vicinity held their breaths as if waiting for the jumpscare that they knew would happen but hoped it wouldn't.

Of course, it always came.

A murder of crows flew away in a hurry, as did a few maids on the floor below because goodness gracious, those boys could scream.

Katsuki didn't do the tears part, instead, he just screamed thickly as if tears were stubbornly refusing to come out. Hiccups, voice cracks, the whole shebang.

Izuku didn't do the screaming but he blubbered. Tears leaked out of his eyes faster than a fountain and heavily as waterfalls. He was practically in a puddle of his tears as he sobbed.

The maids had begun to crowd them, the mothers of them unsure of whether or not it was appropriate for them to touch Katsuki and the foreign kid. Coincidentally, Katsuki was getting dressed to go meet the boy for the first time, seeing as the Queen was friends with the bys mother and asked (ordered) them to stay at the palace for a few days.

After a few minutes, (or maybe hours the maids didn't know,) Izuku quieted down and sniffled a few times. He looked at Katsuki before putting his small hand on the wailing bys cheek.

The four maids sucked in a breath sharply as they waited, no one other than a select few could touch Katsuki and get away unscathed.

However, instead, Katsuki leaned into the touch and continued to scream. "Shhh..." Izuku said.

And Katsuki quieted down.

"Shh," Katsuki said back placing his hand on Izuku's cheek, clumsily wiping away a few stray tears.

"Shh," Izuku said again, placing his other hand on Katsuki's other cheek.

Katsuki repeated the action, and both boys were holding the others' faces in silence. Katsuki squished Izuku's cheeks and said, "Squish."

Izuku looked a little surprised but repeated the action to Katsuki.

Soon enough, both boys were giggling and babbling to the other, some real words, some not.

A few of the younger maids, after getting over the shock, made cooing noises and squealed quietly to the other.

The two older maids simply went and got the toys from Katsuki's room and brought them to that spot in the hallway, not bothering to make either boy move.

Later after dinner, 14-year-old Kaito was walking down the halls and saw a heard giggling coming from the passage.

He kept walking