Kurama and iwa village

Hey, everyone, this is Justin game 44 here. I'm sorry I have not been updating new chapters. I have been busy with a lot of things. I have been helping fat boruto with his fanfictions. Go check him out.

This is my 10th chapter. I'm glad we got here so far. I've been having problems updating new chapters. I know how I want this fanfiction to end, but it's how I get there. I've been coming up with new ideas.

This chapter might be a little shorter than some of the others, and it's more like a joke for what naruto does, but this was something I wanted to do.

(Kurama yelling and iwa village)

Both Kurama and Kokuo were talking.

"My big brother Kurama, you still haven't changed at all," Kokuo said as Kurama looked at her.

"What is it that you want, kokuo? We already talked about our plan to get the others to join us when you came here, and we were all shocked about the Akatsuki being back," Kurama said.

"Well, I wanted to know more about you and this boy named Naruto. You somehow turned him into a Kyuubi hybrid," kokuo said.

"What do you mean by that? I already told you about his training and who he was back when he was my former jinchuuriki in the leaf village," Kurama said.

"What I want to know is what do you think of him?" Kokuo said as Kurama looked a little confused.

"What!? kokuo I already told you that he was like a brat, then he became interesting to me after he survives eating that tail beast fruit," Kurama said.

"You know I think you're hiding it from me, tell me, Do you care about him?" Kokuo asks. Kurama looks away.

"Care about him? He's just one of the mind kitsune shinobis, that's all," Kurama said.

"And you do care about your kitsunes shinobis the most after all you once said I would die protecting my kind," kokuo said.

"That doesn't mean I care about that boy, I offer him to join us because he could have become a great powerful shinobi on our side, thanks to when the village through him out and I took him in and trained him as one of us tail beasts," Kurama said.

"Well, is that really all why you did it or is there more to it, Kurama?" kokuo said.

"This meeting is over! I got things to do anyway!" Kurama said and left the mindscape.

Kurama was back in his throne room, "I need some fresh air from this dam place," Kurama was outside the cave seeing some of his other foxes playing together as two Kimiko and Ayaka came back and brought two children with them, Kurama came down to see them.

"Hey lord Kurama, do you need anything from us?" Kimiko asks him.

"no, I just want to ask you both how was suna doing for you both?" Kurama asked them.

"It was great we found two orphan kids and took them in as our sons," Kimiko said, surprising Kurama.

"You brought humans here!?" Kurama asked."

"yes, you see me, and Ayaka found them under the rebel orphanage with many other kids who we saved, the two twin boys we got attached to them we wanted to give them a real family since their orphanage was destroyed we asked their kage if we could adopt them, and he said yes," Kimiko explained as both kids came up to Kurama.

"Hi there, I'm Kizuato, Mr king fox," Kizuato said as his brother talked next.

"holy crap! You're so big. You have to be the king of all foxes if you are this size, My name is koi at your service, king fox.'' Koi said and he ran-up to Kurama's paw and hugged it.