the mask fox

Ok, first, I want to apologize for it being months since my last update on this. I had a lot of stuff I was doing that I didn't have time to work on this.

Anyway, this chapter is a time to skip where three years have passed now, I hope you all like it.

The mask fox

It has been three years since Naruto was banished. Things have been changing for the worse throughout the Shinobi world. What is going to happen now? Read and find out.

In a deep dark forest

a young boy was running for his life from two thieves, both were completely dressed in black.

"STOP YOU BRAT!" one of the thieves yelled out.

"NO!" The poor little boy yelled back at them as he kept running away from them until one of the thieves threw a kunai at the boy's right leg causing him to collapse onto the ground and scream in pain.

Now that he was on the ground they were able to catch up, The boy turned his head and looked up to see both of the thieves behind him.

"We got you now you little brat, now hand over our mourning," the thief demanded as he also stomped his foot on the little boy's gut.

"N-NO Y-YOU STOLE THIS FROM MY FAMILY! WE NEED THIS FOR FOOD!" the poor boy yells out in pain with tears coming down his eyes.

"Oh, believe me, kid, you won't be needing food, where you are going," the thief said, as he pulled out a kunai and he was about to kill him.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" the little boy yells and begs in the hope that someone would hear and come to save him.

"SHUT UP YOU BRAT NO ONE CAN HEAR YO...WHAT THE AHHH!'' the thief was interrupted by a masked man that came out of nowhere and punched the thief into a nearby tree in a split second.

The other thief was in shock that someone had just done that, but he pulled himself together and got into his fighting stance, "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!" the other thief yelled and ran up to him, thinking he had just caught them by surprise.

"HOW DARE YOU SCUMBAGS TRY TO HARM A CHILD!" He yells in anger as he grabs the thief's arms, and he throws the thief to a nearby tree as well.

He started to perform a jutsu, "golden chain prison jutsu!" As golden chains came out from under the trees where the thieves were, the chains wrapped around them quickly their arms and legs and mouths so they wouldn't be yelling, just in case there were more than close by.

"I'll deal with you two later," he said as he turned his attention to the poor child who was a young boy who had light skin, light brown hair, and brown eyes, he was wearing a green shirt, gray shorts, wrap bandage arms, brown boots, he looked no more than 8 years old.

The poor little boy had a look of fear in his eyes not from the thieves but from the one who just saved his life that was a few feet away from him.

The masked man had spiky blond hair, black ninja sandals, khaki pants on the right leg were pounchs for a kunai, golden pocket chains, a yellow shirt with a nine-tailed seal symbol on it, an orange short sleeve jacket with black flames on it, his arms were long black armbands with Wraped around chains, black fighting gloves, and last a golden fox mask with a black diamond on it.

However, that wasn't what made him scared of this masked man, what truly scared this boy about this man was he had multiple tails that look like to be nine feet long, with fox ears on each side of his head.

The boy got even more scared when this mysterious masked man walked over to him, he was indeed scared because he did not know what he was going to do to him.