four tail sage and suna village

I hope you all like this.

I have got eight Reviews and got more favs and follows, I'm happy to know many people here love this story here.

But let's get this story started.

four tail sage and suna village.

In a dark forest, a man with red hair and had a red beard was walking.

"What you're telling me about this, it can't be true," the man said.

"But it is, my brother Kurama, king of foxes has told me," a demon said in the shadow right next to the men.

"We will see then," the man said as he kept walking.

(waterfall village)

Naruto woke up in the morning feeling refreshed after sleeping in a nice comfortable bed, "man, I forgot how good it was sleeping in a bed feels instead of waking up on a floor!"

Naruto got out of bed, all he had on was a white t-shirt and white boxer shorts.

He was doing his morning stretches until he heard the door knock, Naruto walked over to the door and opened up to see a waterfall shinobi girl.

"Naruto kitsune, lord Shibuki would like to see you,'' She said as Naruto nodded.

"Okay tell him I'll be there soon," Naruto said as he got himself dressed for the day and left for shibuki office as he was going, he heard some of the villagers talking about him as they were bringing some of the gold into the village.

"Hey, look! there's the gold maker again," one male villager said.

"He is very generous for a demon," one female villager said.

"Is he really? Why would he give us gold? Surely there had been some type of deal for him to give us this?" a little girl said.

"Who cares this will help out our village a lot thanks to him," another male villager said.

"Still he is a demon to me still," the same female villager said.

'First-time naruto heard villagers talking about him with mixed opinions or they had questions about him. Naruto thought as he kept going to shibuki offers.

(shibuki offers)

Shibuki, fuu, and two waterfall shinobi were all waiting for naruto.

Naruto came into shibuki offers, ready for what happened next, "Good morning, lord shibuki."

"It's good to see you, naruto. I hope you have been enjoying your time here," shibuki said.

"Yes, I have, so tell me, lord shibuki, why have you called me here?" Naruto asked.

"Well, you see, yesterday before you made all that gold for our village, I and fuu were talking about you at some point, I wondered where you were going next, and fuu told me that you were going to see a friend of yours at another village but you are stopping by other villages, is your friend anywhere near or is that suna village?" shibuki asked as naruto nodded.

"Yes he is actually from suna village, but I was going to make a few stops to the other villages first before I got there," Naruto explained.

"Well, then I have a favor to ask you, naruto, I would like you to go with fuu and kegon."

When shibuki said his name, naruto, turned to see who was kegon.

Kegon has short, brown curly hair and small black eyes, His outfit consists of a violet jacket, with the inside being green, a black top, with his chest being exposed, and dark pants, He also has two holsters attached near each of his elbows, He wears a blue headband with the waterfall symbol on it.