secret reveal

Ok, guys, just to let all in this chapter, it's mostly going to be just telling you all what naruto has been doing with you know who and some new things here. I hope you all like it.

secret reveal

(naruto mindscape)

Naruto was still unconscious. He was in his own mindscape. It looked like a golden forest. It had big yellow maple trees, solid bright green grass, all around there were goldenrod and sunflowers everywhere as with some golden rocks and lastly a beautiful Harvest Moon.

Naruto woke up there having no idea what just happened.

"What happened to me? How did I? Oh wait, that's what happened." Naruto said, just remembering what just happened when he restored kakuro lost arm.

He looks over to the side to see two shadows behind a tree.

"Hello, is anyone there?" Naruto said, but then the shadows disappeared. Naruto went over to the tree to see no one was there. Then Naruto began to hear someone calling him.

"Naruto, narutO, narUTO, NARUTO!"

Everything went black. Naruto slowly opened his eyes back into the real world, he saw fuu was there looking worried, and Roshi was there reading a book.

"Naruto, you're alright!" fuu said, hugging him.

Roshi looks over to him, Roshi looking relieved. "It's great to know your fine naruto." Roshi went back to reading his book.

"Where am I, guys? How long was I out?" Naruto asks them.

"Five days after you restore, Kakuro lost arm. After that, you were brought here to recover," Roshi explain.

"Naruto, how did you do that to restore a lost limb?" Fuu asks before he could say anything. Gaara, Kakuro, and Temari came in to see Naruto awake.

Gaara came over to naruto. Naruto, we need to ask you some questions about what Deidara said to you about killing him and the others and how you know such a jutsu.

Naruto was looking around them, trying to think of something. "Um, well? Do you see it? Uh, alright, I 'll tell you everything as long as you stay with all six of us here in this room." Naruto said, all nodded.

"Ok, you see, after I was banished for six months I was...."

(tail beast mindscape)

Kurama's nine tails, Chōmei seven tails, son Goku four tails, and Shukaku one tail were all there talking.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! THOSE DAMN AKATSUKI MEMBERS ARE STILL ALIVE, AND HERE I THOUGHT MY NINE TAILS SHINOBI KILLED THEM ALL, BUT SOMEONE DARE BRING THEM BACK!" Kurama yells at them all.

"THEY DARE TO KNOCK OUT MY JINCHUURIKI GAARA!" Shukaku yells at him.

"WHO CARES YOU'RE A DEAD LAST TAIL BEAST ANYWAY WHAT ABOUT MY NARUTO!" Kurama yells at him.

"HEY!?" Shukaku yells at him.

" THAT'S ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU, CALM DAWN!" Son Goku yells at them both.

"WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A PLAN BEFORE THEY COME BACK AGAIN!" Chōmei yells at them.

"yes, I will again too!" a new demon voice came to them, they all looked to see who it was.

(back with Naruto)

"And after that, he said soon." Naruto just got to the end of the first part of his story.

"Naruto lot's for us to take in," Temari said.

"Is this true, naruto?" fuu asked.

"Naruto, why did you not tell us sooner?" Kakuro asked.

"Well, yes, but I mean, what was I supposed to say? Tell you all, I made a deal with Kurama to set him free, so I could kill all the Akatsuki members with the power he gave that was supposed to kill me? Tell you all that I'm not the Kyuubi no Kitsune jinchuriki anymore. He is free. I didn't know how people would take that?" Naruto said to them all.