a new offer

I hope you all enjoy my first chapter.

I got six reviews from my last chapter, which I'm very grateful for, and I did get some people pointing out some of my grammar and spelling I need to work on. I completely understand, and thank you all for being nice about it, and thank you all for liking my first fan-fiction.

Now anyway, I hope you all like the next chapter here.

a new offer.

the great Kyuubi Kitsune was carrying Naruto's unconscious body on his back as he ran out of the land of rivers, He was heading to the abandoned land that has been long forgotten.

He had to pass through a few other nations to get there, luckily for him he didn't get spotted by any shinobi

he soon reaches the ocean, The last thing he needed to do was to swim to the abandoned land.

It took him a few hours but after that, he had finally made it, When he got there he was on a beach, after passing the beach he soon saw a big long field of green uncut grass, There were some hills and There were even some overgrown forests.

He was looking for somewhere to rest after a long journey he had, soon he found a cave that was big enough for him on top of the hills.

This place was going to be his new home now his new den, When he got in he carefully placed Naruto down on the ground.

"Sleep well kid, you are going to need it," Kyuubi said quietly as he went to rest next to him.

2 weeks later

Naruto has been unconscious for over two weeks now, he started to wake up, but his body still feels a little pain and stiff from what he did to the Akatsuki members.

at first, everything was blurry to him but soon his vision returned and he seen he was in a dark cave but it was also warm.

"Am im dead? is this hell or purgatory or limbo?'' Naruto asked himself as he did believe he was indeed dead but did not know where he was now.

Suddenly he heard a familiar voice behind him, "Nope, you're still alive, kid."

that voice sounded like an echo to his ear, Naruto turned his head around and gasped to see the Kyuubi voice telling him he is still alive.

"What's going on? Why am I still alive? I thought I was going to die after eating that cursed fruit you gave me!?" Naruto said calmly but he still was exhausted.

"Kid, I'm even more surprised you are alive as well, You have tails like mine," Kyuubi said as he was trying to see if Naruto knew or not that he has nine tails and fox ears.

Naruto sat up and looked at him, confused, "What are you talking about? I don't have...'' Naruto stopped talking when he looked down at his feet and saw that there were nine long yellow tails, Naruto was starting to freak out, he was about to scream and immediately put both of his hands on the sides of his head and felt something long and furry, He realized his ears got longer, "wh...WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?" Naruto screams out.

"KID! CALM DOWN AND SHUT UP SO I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU!" Kyuubi yelled at him, trying to get him to calm down.

Naruto still can't get over the fact that he still has fox ears and nine tails on his body, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!? TELL ME NOW!" Naruto screams even louder than before.

"KID! IF YOU DO NOT CALM DOWN, I WILL KNOCK YOU OUT! SO CALM DOWN NOW!" Kyuubi yelled at him again.

Naruto took a deep breath, trying to relax, "OK... OK... Ok... ok... Fine, what is it you want to tell me?" Naruto asks while trying to get himself to calm down and get up.