start to the next journey

Thank you for the voting but sadly there was barely any voting that actually happened compared to the last votes I did for this fanfiction.

Both sides pretty much ended up in a tie so I decided to try something a little bit different for this fanfiction of how Naruto will go to where he'll go next.

I hope you all enjoy this new chapter and enjoy what I have planned for this fanfiction.

So please enjoy.

start to the next journey

Last time with Naruto

"Listen Naruto, I have explained what has happened to you and what's been going on, I have made my decision I will join you but after this is over you owe me big time," Han said as Naruto nodded his head.

"That's fine by me, I will make it up to you for that little accident I had earlier today," naruto said as Han pulled out his hand and both shook on it.

"So where will I be going now?" Han asks as Naruto hasn't thought of that yet.

"Honestly I haven't thought about that yet, when I was in the land of hot water I was thinking about going to Kumo first but I decided to go to suna since my friend garra was there," Naruto explained as she started to think about it Kumo wasn't too far away from hot water village there was only a small country between the two countries and they could make it there by the end of the day as for Kiri was a much farther country yet to it would take longer on foot but then again Kiri did had weaker jinchurikis since the two bijuu they are were much weaker.

"Hmm, I think it would be best for now  we rest for the night, I'll tell you where we'll go by tomorrow," naruto said as everyone agreed since they had just gotten out of a fight with two members of the Akatsuki, resting for the night and then discussing plans by tomorrow would be the best choice to make.

"Very well then, we'll talk about where we'll go next by tomorrow," Han said as he and the rest made camp for the night.

During the night, Naruto was fishing to gather up some food for Han and the others.

Fuu had come towards Naruto, "hey Naruto do you need any help?"

"No thanks I'm good," Naruto said as he saw the fish and as he reeled it up it was a boot, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME ANOTHER ONE!?"

Naruto took it off the hook and threw it next to the pile of boots, "I'm guessing this island is not so clean with litterbugs?"

"You're right about that fuu, I'm sorry that I'm not able to get any fish," Naruto said as fuu looked at the water and jumped in.

"If it's not going to work with fishing why don't you get in and just grab them?" Fuu said as she dived down the water.

"Fuu!" Naruto said as he started to use his light jutsu, "night vision," Naruto's eyes started to glow very brightly and shine like a lighthouse.

Naruto looked down in the water and saw a bunch of fish around and he decided to take off his clothes besides his boxers and jump in the water.

He started grabbing fish with his hands and thanks to his night vision fuu was able to see better as well and both were able to grab a few fish.

A few minutes after that both came back up to the surface and threw the fish onto the shore.

"Thanks for the idea, this definitely worked out," Naruto said as his night vision was still on and was shining bright on fuu face.

Fuu was covering her eyes, "Naruto can you please turn off the lights?"

"Oh yeah sorry about that," Naruto said as he shut off his night vision.