the land of the sea journey part two

Hello guys, I want to say I am terribly  sorry that I have not uploaded a new chapter in over a year.

I have just been very busy with a lot of things, For starters I have went back to the previous chapters of this fanfiction along with the help of my brother who has actually helped me fix up a lot of the grammar mistakes.

It is worth noting when these new chapters first got released. My brother didn't have the time to look at them, but within a few days he does, So within a few days, the chapters will most likely get fixed up if there is a lot of mistakes.

the land of the sea journey part two

Naruto was seeing what was going on through the golden crab mask, "Where are you going?"

The crab kept its distance from her but made sure to keep up to not lose her.

Soon the crab stopped when it saw two men appear in front of her.

Both men were big and tall and wore black ninja clothes and masks to cover their faces.

Isaribi began to spoke, "Where is he?"

"The boss already Knows about the next ship coming, Later tonight and he need you to sink it," They explained.

"Fine," Isaribi said as Everyone quickly jumped away From where they were standing as a bunch of kunais came flying at them.

The crap turned around and saw Salsa one that made the crab jump, "Anko Mitarashi!"

Anko looked pissed off, "I should have known orochimaru's old partner Amachi was still doing this!"

All three came to attack anko with a strong water jutsu but luckily dodged it.

The crab kept watching until...

With Naruto

Naruto took the mask off and threw it onto the ground, "Oh forget this! I can't just keep watching whats going on!"

Naruto got up and ran to the ocean but fuu quickly grabbed him and flew up, naruto looked confused as he was kicking his feet back and forth.

"Fuu what are you doing!? put me down!" Naruto demanded but fuu shook her head.

"I can't! remember naruto what we sensed earlier today I can still feel it's in the ocean ," fuu explained as they flew to the island where the battle was being taken place while still  in their disguises.

Fuu landed close to the battle but not close enough to be seen by the others as  they were now behind a tree.

"Fuu you stay here," naruto said as he ran towards the fight and slammed his hands down to the ground restraining both of the men.

"All of you stop!" Naruto yelled as he kept the men down.

Naruto Looked around and noticed he didn't sense Isaribi anywhere nearby, "Crap, she must have gotten away."

"Who are you?" Anko asked as naruto went pale.

"Oh Ummm, Hi my name is... Masashi Kishimoto," naruto said Even though it was a lie as he couldn't tell someone who was konoha his real name for a multiple of reasons.

"Masashi Kishimoto you say? Why are you here?" Anko asked as shefuu looked curious but also had deep suspicions.

"Forgive me, my friend and I were wanting to know what was going on with this island and we saw that you needed help," naruto explained as he tried to make it sound  more convincing.

Anko had an eyebrow raised up before nodding her head, "Ok fine I believe you but where is your friend?"

Fuu came out of hiding as she ran up to Naruto, "Hi there, i'm Choucho, Masashi Kishimoto best friend, Can you tell us what's yours?"