Meeting a new Friend or foe?

I hope you all enjoy the next new chapter I have here.

Meeting a new friend or foe

Naruto and Fuu were running across the Sea as they needed to get to the land of water before the Akasuki do.

Naruto and fuu had soon spotted three islands coming from the distance.

"Naruto we're almost there," fuu said as she started to run towards the three islands.

Naruto smiled and ran right next to her but then Naruto quickly went wide-eyed as he could sense something in the water with a high level of chakra.

Naruto quickly grabs fuu's hand to stop her from running, "fuu stop! Do you sense that?"

Fuu looked a little bit confused, "no I..." Fuu stopped as she could now start to sense something under the water and it definitely had a high-level chakra.

"Chōmei do you sense that? Could it be one of the other jinchurikis?" Fuu asks her bijuu.

Chōmei could sense it but it wasn't one of his siblings, "whatever it is it's definitely not a bijuu, I don't sense any demonic chakra anywhere nearby this area."

"Then what could it be?" Fuu asks.

"I'm not sure what it is but it's definitely has a high-level of chakra," Chōmei said as fuu looked at the water.

"Hmmm?" Naruto was looking down as he took a deep breath and put his whole head into the water and started to use his night vision to see everything thing under the water.

"Naruto, do you see anything?" Fuu asked as Naruto got his head out of the water and shook his wet hair dry.

"No I haven't," Naruto said as he saw fuu's eyes were pupils now.

"Maybe it's not as close as we thought, whatever it is though we should get on to land first," Chōmei said as Naruto got up looking a little bit confused.

"Chōmei is that you?" Naruto asked if he was speaking to the beetle King.

"Yes it is, Now come on let's go," Chōmei said as both made it on to the closest island.

Both were now on the beach of the island as Chōmei looked around the area.

"So this is my younger brother's territory, have to say it looks pretty nice," Chōmei said as Naruto was walking to him.

"So how close are we to finding your brothershere?" Naruto asked as he wanted to know how far away they were.

Chōmei couldn't sense any of them were anywhere close by, they were definitely far away still, "we're definitely nowhere close yet, I'm going to fly around and see where we are."

Naruto watches as Chōmei summons two of his tails that were a pair of bug wings and flies up high.

"Now why didn't we fly here?" Naruto asked himself as he watched Chōmei go up high in the sky.

With han, Rōshi and Ayaka

The two jinchurikis along with Ayaka were now in the land of Forest.

Land of forest was a really big Forest and the trees cover the sunlight making it very dark to pass-through

"How many countries until we get to the land of lightning again?" Ayaka asked as she was tired of walking.

"We just have to pass this small country and then we'll be there besides aren't you a fox? I thought foxes love walking or running a lot?" Rōshi said as Ayaka got mad as she crossed her arms together.

"Yeah but there's a certain limit to how long we enjoy it!" Ayaka said as Rōshi started laughing which made Ayaka a little bit more annoyed.

Inside of tail beast mindscape