the changes in Konoha

Okay, guys in this chapter it's going to be focused more around Konoha than Naruto and his friends for this chapter, remember the vote is still on.

Please enjoy the chapter.

the changes in Konoha

In Konoha village

Now that Danzo was the Hokage and things in Konoha started to change.

For starters with the academy, Danzo had Iruka replaced as the academy teacher and was put back on missions.

Nowadays the students in the academy were treated as weapons and not like children.

Rules got strict as now students had to wear uniforms, the students were allowed to wear gray or black long or short sleeve shirts, gray or black pants or shorts and just girls skirts.

The students can buy an academy gray hoodie that has a fire symbol on the front left side.

The students training was taken more seriously I need students depending on their scores we'll put it into a certain classroom that would help them match the others, the students that had the highest scores were put in the hardest class that would truly test their limits, the students that were put in the lowest class the academy teachers there would be able to properly make them useful and help their scores to rise up.

Students in the academy we're now treated to show less of individuals and more of the same.

To make things perfectly clear every student was to act a certain way depending on what score they were on, how to behave and act.

Many of the students didn't like the new changes but didn't have much of a say in it.

Next was his root.

Danzo now was Hokage; he no longer had to hide his root organization from the rest of the village.

Many root members we're given more responsibilities around the village.

Some became the new teachers of the academy to help the next generation of Danzo roots.

Others took the responsibilities as chunin and jonin depending on the rank of other states as anbu who are the highest ranking.

This does not affect the root members but the rest of Shinobi in the village.

They were all expected to take their jobs more seriously and not be punished for it.

Doing missions that they didn't want to do, would be considered treason or at least be demoted depending on the situation.

The genin training was taken more seriously even with their tests to become one, with the many criminals they had in their prisons, to pass the test to become a full genin they had to hunt down the criminal that was put in the forest of death and kill the criminal.

This was definitely something that a lot of genin didn't want to do at the very beginning of their career as Shinobi.

All of the new changes that were happening were not great for many but there was a reason why it was happening so easily.

Ever since Danzo became Hokage the village suddenly increased in income again, granted there were still problems with money but if it keeps going like this Konoha would be able to rise once again.

However this was only because of Danzo root spies, they were going by to the other great Nations and other villages outside of the land on fire and have been doing missions to get money under fake identities and from other villages.

The money has actually been stored up for the root for many years actually and when Danzo became Hokage he made sure a lot of it would go to the village.