Meet Lucky seven

Ok, guys, when I put a poll in, I expect more than one of each side to vote.

anyway guys hope you like this one

Meet Lucky seven

After Naruto gave the hot water village leader the report of what happened in the fight with him and pakura and said his goodbyes to them, he was back on his next adventure.

(waterfall village)

In the Waterfall village, there was a 16-year girl named fuu, She had tan-skinned, wore an orange clip in her short, layered mint green hair that matched her eye color, which was also orange, her ninja outfit consisted of a short sleeveless white midriff shirt with fishnet armor underneath, long white armlets, and fishnet shorts with a short white apron skirt over it, Her headband was on her right arm.

She headed to see her old-time friend and leader of the village shibuki, as she was running by the villagers she could hear what they were saying about her.

"Look there, It's that demon beetle again."

"Hey, she is not a demon!"

"Look here, a demon lover, what do you know."

"He is not a demon lover, fuu is just a girl that keeps the demon at bay, and you know that!"

"Yeah, right."

"So ungrateful, may I remind you she saved your life 5 times before, and you know it."

"Shu... shut up! She tried to kill me those times."

"Blaming her as always, what do you know."

"SHUT UP!"

Fuu had this village that both hated and loved her, She truly didn't care for the ones who hated her, but she would try to make them become her friends.

"Some of them just don't change but one day they will all love me when I turn the land waterfall into the 6 great Nation," fuu said to herself as she made her way to shibuki offers.

(shibuki offers)

"lord shibuki fuu is here to see you," a shinobi said.

"Good, please Let her in," Shibuki said as fuu came in.

"Hello shibuki, have you got any missions for me today?" fuu asks with a smile on her face.

"Well, yes, but sadly, it's a D-rank mission, I need you to go out of the village to find and pick up trash," shibuki said as fuu jumped up and started to yell in joy.

"A mission is a mission D C B A OR S! I will get it done for you lord shibuki!" Fuu said as she headed out.

'She never stopped being a cheerful girl, ' Shibuki thought with a smirk on his face.

(outside of the village)

Fuu was running around looking for trash as her secret bijuu friend wanted to talk to her.

"My little human friend is full of life and happy to be lucky just like me," the seven tails said.

"Thanks, it's nice to speak to you, my king of beetles, or by your real name Chomei," fuu said as she kept looking for trash.

Chomei sensed something was nearby, "WAIT FUU STOP!"

"Chomei is everything alright?" fuu asks, looking worried as this was not like him.

"I'm fine, but I can sense there is something nearby, It feels like a bijuu, close by but it's not?" Chomei said, getting fuu confused.

"What do you mean?" fuu asks as she wanted to know.