Time in Konoha

Time in Konoha

(Konoha village)

In Konoha the once greatest village has now fallen from its greatness, the citizens, the shinobi, and the council all believe this was all that demon brat's fault for this.

First, when everyone heard that Naruto was banished they celebrated with a festival that lasted for over a long week, but at the same time, many of the villagers who believed banishment wasn't good enough, they wanted Naruto to be executed instead of continuing living somewhere else in this world.

Some of the villagers had hired Hunters to find and kill naruto, but they came back with nothing, then when most of the other countries had found out about naruto being banished they decided to break their alliance with Konoha and all had made new alliances with each other.

by Next year Konoha got word that the other villages were looking for naruto and hoped he would join them, which pissed Konoha off, Now all the other villages want Naruto on their side, many demanding the Hokage to put him in the bingo book as sss to kill on site.

Tsunade would not do that and it made many of the villagers enraged and started to call her a demon lover Hokage just as the 3rd Hokage was called by some.

Two more years have passed and things seem to get worse for those who cared about naruto.

Izumo and Kotetsu things were now so boring out of their mines, now that Naruto was gone from the village, both ninja guards were actually close to naruto there were like uncles to him and they use to help him out with some of his early pranks, it use to make their day in guarding the gates.

Now it was just boring since without Naruto nothing seems to happen anymore for them, and they have been paid less because Konoha has been losing a lot of money and most of the leaf shinobi were now being paid half than what they're used to making.

Izumo and Kotetsu looked at a mob of angry villagers as they were all attacking someone.

"Why the hell did I think this would stop after Naruto was gone!?" Kotetsu said as he and Izumo went over there to break it up, after an hour the mob was finally gone, and the person who was attacked was poor Iruka Umino who was knocked out cold.

"poor Iruka you can't get a break from this can you?" Kotetsu said as Izumo helped him get Iruka to the hospital.

(Konoha hospital)

At the hospital Iruka was left in a hospital bed, the doctors were not treating him, doing their job since they don't help demon lovers like him, Teuchi and Ayame came to see him.

Ayame came over to him, "oh Iruka why do they treat us like criminals now? and for what we were the only ones who can see naruto was not a demon but a boy who needed help."

Teuchi was in his thoughts, 'I don't understand why they banished that poor little boy. I just hope he's doing well out there,' Teuchi started to say, "I just want to say thank you again Iruka for trying to save my family's ramen shop again."

(flashback, ichiraku ramen family lost their shop)

ichiraku ramen family was depressed that naruto had been banished and had the shop closed for a whole week doing the festival they wanted no part in this, some of the villagers wanted to eat there but Iruka and some others who did care about naruto were allowed to eat there for a week.

ever since that week had pass things had begun to change and not for good of them, less people came to the ramen shop and Ayame was attacked by some of the villages, Iruka and her father had to come and save her from the angry mobs, but everything was ruined for them on October 10th naruto 16 birthday.