Suna is attack

Ok, it's me here. I hope you all like this one.

Suna is attack

(Suna village)

It's been five long days since Naruto and his new waterfall shinobi friends had arrived in suna, fuu and the other two waterful shinobi had passed, and now they were going on to the next part of the chunin exams, Naruto was training with Roshi and catching up with Gaara.

(private training ground)

Naruto and Roshi were fighting in Gaara's private training ground in the late afternoon with his permission.

"Naruto kitsune see how good you are as a rogue ninja," Roshi said as he charged at Naruto.

Naruto immediately jumps over Roshi, Roshi managed to grab Naruto tails and throws him over 35 feet away from where he stands.

"Dang it, you are good but not good ENOUGH!" Naruto yelled as he immediately performed five hand seals, "TAILS ROCK TECHNIQUE!" from the tips of naruto's tails and going down 45 percent, turning into solid rocks.

Naruto begins running towards Roshi, "Let's see if you can dodge this old man!" he swung all of his tails at him, but Roshi caught them all without getting hurt.

"Nice try, golden fox, but it's not going to be that easy!" Roshi said thinking he got him again but this time naruto's nine tails went through Roshi's grasp and body like a ghost and came back hitting Roshi's feet tripped him down to the ground.

Roshi pulled himself together; he immediately quickly performed hands seals, "fist rock technique!" Roshi's right arm turned into solid rock, quickly throwing a punch at Naruto's face, but it just went through him.

Naruto just smirks and uses his tails to smack Roshi's face, but sadly it was an earth clone.

"What the? Where are you!?" Naruto yelled as Roshi appeared right behind and used fist rock, surprising him and sending him out of Gaara's private training ground.

"Are you kidding me? How did I get beaten by an old man!" Naruto yelled as Roshi came over to him.

"I have been training since I was a child, and you still have a long way to go, little boy," Roshi said.

Naruto looked at him with a piss-off look on his face, "little boy? I'm 16 YEARS OLD!"

"And I'm 40 years old, but I move like I'm in my 20's so what's your point?" After Roshi was done he started to laugh.

Naruto just started laughing too, "I guess you're right, just like my old men can teach me new tricks," After that was done, Gaara had some time off and wanted to speak to them, He told them to come to his offices to cool off.

(Gaara offices)

Naruto and Roshi were talking with Gaara in his office.

"So Gaara, where are your two older siblings,'' Naruto asked.

"Temari has been getting everything ready for the last part of the chunin exams, and Kankuro has been working on his new puppets, but what about you, naruto? Where do you live now? It has been three years since your banishment, I would think you would have found a new home by now?" Gaara asked.

"Well, you see, I have been traveling the shinobi world, I'm not ready to stay and live in one place to call home yet,'' Naruto explained as Gaara felt a little disappointed, he was indeed hoping naruto was going to ask to live in the land of suna, Roshi started to talk.

"Hey Naruto, there something I want to know? Do you miss Konoha at all?" Roshi asked since, unlike him, who chose to leave his village, Naruto was forced to leave his.