Two.

"So, because your dad is officially not your father anymore in the legal world you cannot attend Berkley anymore? Along with that in order for you to go to school you have to be sent to this boarding school in Britain?" Jessica pours over her bowl of Ceasar salad taking in the whole scenario I told her. I cannot say a word in fear that I'll be too upset to eat, or perhaps I will break down in the waterworks of tears about to spill, not that it matters anymore, nothing matters. She piles our bowls on the table and leads me out of the deli and we walk down the boardwalk, not saying a word but letting the mood tell all. We pass by every store in the outlet, not in the mood to buy a thing. As if fate and time hated me with a burning passion Connie and my father step out of Victoria Secret, around fifteen bags in her hand.

"Annie!" She pushes her coach aviator lenses to her hair, of course making the perfect hair band for her golden locks. My father follows behind her, with five more bags in his hands from various stores including Forever 21, H&M, and Pacsun. He doesn't even look me in the eyes. Hm, shocker.

Connie wraps her arms around my tense body and doesn't say a word. My father finally looks up at me, "Hey, Ann." I raise a finger with the energy that doesn't even fufill a half-hearted wave. "So, what have you been up to lo lately?"

"I'm just packing for Anglesey." He nods and then turns to Connie, "Hey, I'm going to check the other Journey's for the Vans you were asking for. Now what color were they again?"

"Hot pink, black laces, you cannot miss them."

"Alright, size seven, correct?"

"You got it, bye, love you."

"Love you, too, Sweetheart."

He kisses Connie on the cheek and trails off.

"I love you, Dad."

"Bye, uh, Ann."