Seven.

Kyle comes back with a bottle of water and places it in my lap, "Kyle, you really didn't have to do this." He ignores my comment and takes a long deep sigh, "The terminal to Hope's Peak does not arrive until the next few hours from now. That means  you have time to explain your breakdown on the plane and we have time to explore this airport..which isn't much. Perhaps we can sit around in the parking lot and blow bubbles or something."

"Because that's normal."

"Because you cannot start a sentence with 'because' unless it is the dependent clause in a complex or compound-complex sentence."

"Well, screw the grammar rules."

"Do not change the subject, what happened on the plane?"

I take a deep sigh, "Look, while listening to that song and just the emotional protrayal but me in a trance...I thought of my fath- that sperm donor and just..I saw everything. I saw everything, Kyle. I know why he left, and he showed no remorse." 

Within seconds I was cradled in a hug with nothing but pity, or I assume is pity. I find nothing really meaningful in the embrace besides that it was a sweet move. The only thing I truly notice is that he smells good, like cinnamon rolls. 

"Standing in line buying water, the lady behind me sprayed this Bath & Body Works cinnabon spray or whatever." 

I get out of his embrace and look at him shocked, "How did you know that?"

"Know what?" He raises a brow and breaks into a smile. He gets up from the bench we were sitting on, "Well, shall we explore the abyss of debris?"

"I'm sorry...what?"

"Nevermind, let's go walk around, now we can get to know each other more."