Thirteen.

Just by curiosity, who are you shipping so far? Comment below?  

You can be team Kyle & Rainne (Kainne), Team Ashes & Rainne (Rashes..sounds kinda gross honestly), Team Charlie & Rainne (Chainne), Team Avery & Charlie (Chavery) or you can ship others, I'm quite curious! Thank you so much for reading, it means so much, comment your ship below! 

Much Love!

- Jay Ande <3

*Okay, Continue*

After we got breakfast we all agreed to go outside and enjoy breakfast. I settle near a large live oak tree off center from the action. It's quite ironic to have a grand oak in the middle of beachy weather, but hey, I'll take it. I take the small cup of greek yogurt and rip off the foil, dipping the plastic spoon in the whirlpool of pink and white with chunks of strawberry. I take the dollop of yogurt and place in my mouth, swallowing slowly. Later, Kyle shows up and sits behind me, "Why are sitting over here all away from the action, love?" 

"I'm not quite into crowds or action at all, I like to observe."

"Ah, the sociopath in training, nice one, darling?"

"Love, darling? Are you trying to give me a lovey-dovey nickname?"

"I try."

"I'm not feeling it?"

"Would you rather me give you options?"

"Please do."

"Alright, I can call you: doll-face, darling, love, muffins, cupcake, or sugar tits."

"Still not feeling it."

"Hmm..I got it! You shall be Sugar, Honey, Flour, Egg, Salt, One Tablespoon of Butter, Stir Thoroghly, and Pour into Baking Pan."

"Hmm..interesting -- wait, you forgot Preheat the Oven to 400."

"Why would I preheat you if you're already hot?"

It takes me a few seconds to understand what he meant by that, "Oh! That's slick."

He winks at me and then moves closer to my tray...not me, my tray. What. The. What. "That's a nice muffin you got there, it would be a shame if someone were to--" He swipes my chocolate chip muffin from my tray and takes off running, stumbling to his quick escape. "That's the only thing I wante-- oh, never mind," I eat the rest of my yogurt and place my tray to my right, leaning against the tree. Suddenly, Ashes is to the left of me, holding out a muffin in his hands, "Need a muffin?"

I smile and take the muffin out of his hands, "It's the wrong muffin, but I'll take it anyway...final answer?"

"May I phone a friend?"

"Nope." I take a bite of the muffin and grimace.

"Good isn't it?" Ashes snickers at my twisted expression.

"Eugh..delicious, what type of muffin is this, anyways?"

"Banana."

"That explains everything, I hate bananas."

"Even plantain bananas?"

"Wait..what do you me--?"

He looks downward, "Ew, you're disgusting." I playfully punch his arm and he starts laughing, "I'm only joking." 

"There's no way of proving it, love."

"I'm not going t--"

"I know that, calm down...I know you're saving that for your lover, Kyle."

"Wait, my lover? Kyle? Do you think I'm gay?"

My eyes widen and my heart races, "I kind of did at first..for a reason that doesn't seem so valid anymore." In embarrasment I lower my head, he put two fingers under my chin and raised my head we were in direct eye contact for a few seconds before he burst into a large amount of laughter.

"I assure you I am not gay, I have no issues, keep that in mind...but I also wanted to ask you if you care to take a stroll around campus later...you know when it's dark and stuff? Maybe we could continue to talk, I'll bring muffins."

"Sure, as long as they are not the flavor of your...nevermind."

"Oh, and I'm disgusting?"

"Oh, hush." 

Ashes then walks away without a leaving remark and Avery takes his place and looks past my shoulder toward Ash's direction.  

"You know, I think he likes you...wait, not even, loves..the big daisuki."

"I'm sorry the big what?"

"Nothing, it's...nothing. Anyways, I think he likes you, and I don't normally say this but you guys would be a cute couple, a ton better than Victoria and Alexander, they are just nasty."

She turns to their direction as they are making out by a brick wall, they are going all out there. It's quite..strange.  

"I'm just saying, he's a good guy."

"Why don't you date him then?"

"Oh, uh, he isn't really my..uh..type."

"Should I be worried? Is this some type of scam?"

"No, it's just...I have my eye on someone else."