Sixteen.

PSA: ALYSSA TAYLOR REID YOU BETTER BRING A BABY PICTURE  TOMORROW OR I AM BREAKING YOUR CELL PHONE AND BURNING YOUR HOUSE DOWN. (March 25, 2015)

Love you! 

Okay, continue.

"Students of Hope's Peak Academy, your orientation will promptly be at 1:00PM, all registered students are to report to the gym at that time."

I raise my head from Ash's chest, "What time is it?"

"Well, good morning to you, too."

"Good Morning, Ashes Dawn, please be a dear and tell me what time is it?"

"It's 11:45." 

"I don't even remember falling asleep," I rest my head back on his chest face-first, "how long was I out?"

"You went to bed at around 9:30." 

I slowly get up and grab black and white nike shorts, a sweatshirt, and a black camisole and make it to the showers. The area is crowded with other freshman, of those I don't recognize except for Kate and Katelyn comparing breast sizes. "Ugh, Katelyn, I'm so jealous of you, your boobs are perfect, I mean, they're not too big and they are perky enough." Katelyn pays no attention to her and slips a black cat t-shirt on, "I don't really notice, genetics I guess," and walks off. Kate pouts and cups her breasts and drops her hands, defeated. After ten minutes of sitting in hot steam and watching girls twirl around mirrors staring at their bony butts and -A cup breasts, a shower is finally open. My showering process is quite easy and limits my self conciousness by a ton. Mainly because I get in, turn the water on, lather myself with soap, and rinse. I do not really shave when necessary, considering my body hair growth rate is stunted which doesn't give me a need to worry about it. Then, I put lotion on and get dressed all in the shower, no one needs to see my body. It's especially weird since my skin matches the color of the tiles. I jump out the shower and back into my dorm where Ash is also dressed and laying in bed. I sit on the other side of the bed, "You took the lazy route, too?" I look at his outfit which consisted of black sweatpants and a fitted white Aeropostale top. He looks down at his outfit, "Yeah," and sits up looking at mine. I look over at the clock which read 12:49, "Well, we should get going to the gym, it's almost one." Ash gets up and goes for the door, "Yeah, I guess." 

"Hold on," I lean over and take all my hair into my hand finding the nearest hair tie and twisting it into a  bun over the top of my head and walk out.

"Do you always do that before leaving?" 

"Only when my outfit and personality have to match my hair."

We walk into the main building where Andy, Katelyn, Cayman, Victoria, and Alex sat on the floor drinking coffee. Luckily, Ash and I weren't the only ones sporting pajamas or lazy outfits for everyone there was. Andy and Katelyn, who were both wearing sweatpants and a neon t-shirt, looked at us and smiled. Cayman, who wore Cookie Monster pajama pants and a "Me Love Cookie!" t-shirt stood and and greeted us, "Hey guys!" She started back laughing and ran over to Adam and Levi. Victoria and Alex weren't even paying attention for they were too intertwined with each other's faces to notice we arrived. Seconds later, I feel something poke my sides. I let our a squeal and fall back into the arms of an unknown. I turn around and see Avery all bubbly in her Death Note t-shirt and blue, red, and black plaid pajama pants, which matched Victoria's red and black ones which she sported with a black tank top which read "You & Me Are Meant to Be." Luke and Charlie arrive, Luke wearing black sweatpants and a Darth Vader t-shirt and Charlie wearing Batman pajama pants and a well fitted white t-shirt which teased his abs under it. Brennan walks in after them wearing Nike Basketball shorts and a grey t-shirt, he goes up to Luke and gives him the 'bro-hug' and walks off toward Katelyn and Andy talking ot them. The last to arrive was Kyle, who wore black sweatpants, and a grey NASA t-shirt with black slippers. He greeted no one and stood by the wall and stared off, occasionally dozing off and snapping back into reality as soon as he started swaying back and forth. His eyes were bloodshot and his face had faint tearstain like lines going down his cheeks. I'm guessing he got no sleep.