Please Stop

I Honestly have the urge to unpublish this book, which sounds cringey or... Childish when you hear the reason.

At first, I didn't want to; because I understand that there's so many who love this book and I mean, it reached 30k above views already. It's already popular and until today, I still get notifications receiving votes and people loving the book.

But at the same time, while the comments can be fun to look back into, I honestly frown at the other half.

Because, I put A/Ns, for a reason. At the VERY FIRST CHAPTER, and at the VERY BEGINNING OF A CHAPTER especially. And I understand a lot of you overlook them because; they're paragraphs long and or uninteresting cuz you came for the content, for Boboiboy. Not for the author's talk about how they're doing or what's up. But while that's understandable, it's also worth noting that A/Ns are important too. Because they also TELL YOU about the author's feelings and what's going on.

And I feel kinda... Disrespected. Maybe I wasn't explicit enough. Maybe I didn't put enough warnings and maybe the very first chapter of the book was excessive and boring for everyone, maybe I was too dismissive. But I told there, in that specific chapter, although probs vague; that I'm not comfortable with yaoi/yuri, or even curses.

I told you all, in the rules and stuff, that I prefer them to be censored. That I'm NOT comfortable at the mentions. Granted when you look there's not a whole lot, but they're still there. And I still receive them to this day I just...

Maybe it's far fetch to unpublish this book over that reason, even tho I have many other reasons why I wanna unpublish this book which are also the very reasons I decided to move into a new account, but still. This book will be long in the past and probably forgotten and I can move onto the new one in my new account. And also have a new scenarios book from there. But I still get notifications in this account, and I can still read those kinds of mentions and comments. I have my personal reasons why I don't want to receive them, and I feel saddened the more I see them :(

Why can't I delete them? One: that's rude. If I'm going to delete comments that I personally don't like or have triggered me secretly, I'll be deleting big portions of comments in many parts of my book and that leaves people questioning. Two: it gives an impression that I don't want to receive comments which, isn't true. Or that I don't like certain people even if they haven't done anything to me. I want to welcome others or let them have fun with my works, but deleting their comments just seems like you aren't wanted... Or, I think that's how others MIGHT feel if I delete their comments. I may have my reasons and I want feel comfortable while still keeping this book, but I also don't want to push others away.

So why not turn off the notifications for the comments? I also can't do that, because honestly reading new comments and see what other people enjoy in the book helps me take note on where I can improve on as a writer. And feedback is the best way to help encourage a writer, or anyone in fact, to continue doing their thing.

But If I keep seeing more of these comments on my chapters it just... It doesn't feel worth keeping anymore cuz like: I'm gonna move on and leave this thing behind right? I'll probably forget about this and I won't receive any of them anymore. And it's like you guys aren't probably listening on what I say. That my words, or A/Ns aren't important. Which kinda, arguably(?) reflects that y'all probs don't care how I feel. And while that's understandable, I might as well unpublish this because it's draining to see them pop up more and more :"((

So I'm sorry. But take note: this also isn't set in stone; I just want to let you all know that A/Ns are important cuz for me, in my case, they tell you what's going on and generally important in itself. And I made this because I want to express myself that I'm just not comfortable having any more of this kind of stuff.

So if you want this book to still exist, I hope you all understand and just... Take care and stay safe. I love y'all lots. I'm still thankful for your support and love but I really hope I won't see anymore of them or else I might edit all the chapters and explicitly say "NO CURSES OR YAOI/YURI IN THE COMMENTS" in every scenario to make a point XD Thank you