※ || Supra | Helpless

A/N: I wasn't kidding when I announced I'd be updating today, but at an hour everyone is in deep slumber sadly :')))

Enjoy the somewhat surprise drabble— but I apologize in advance if this is not my best work because I finished writing at 1AM 😂
_________________________________

In the utmost rare instances he's given up in continuing his personal project such as as of now, the scarlet eyed cousin hunched over to his desk; putting away the cluttery and the utter mess that his desk was in such unfortunate circumstances in, before he begrudgingly slapped his "ever so publicly claimed handsome face" with a heavy, hard book covered textbook. Hiding the fact that his cheeks flushed pink in steam.

As his hand gingerly, subconsciously, swiped open his phone's lockscreen, the screen unveiled to a conversation with his ever beloved significant other just recently;

Darling: You look tired earlier. Have you been staying up late again? >>

Supra: It's for school, deadline is near and I need to focus.

Darling: It's a schoolwork project not a homework project silly.

Supra: I know, but at least I'll come prepared.

Darling: Nuh-uh! No you aren't mister workaholic! I am going to your house today and I better see you anywhere but your desk ya hear me mister?

Supra: Today? Wait what?

He didn't get a response, and Supra promptly clenched his phone tightly in his hand with mixed emotions.

He is so gonna die in multiple ways.

Yet he cannot wait for your arrival.

Because here he is being mentally torn between waiting at the living room or even getting up from his chair alone. He just cannot leave his room untidy like this despite the fact he had so much time to clean this up if had waited and listened to you. But how could he choose between his work or you? Can he not do both?

Sadly, he cannot. As his darling insisted so.

And because of the mention, heat crawled itself onto Supra's cheeks before his mind was swarmed with thoughts of you.

Oh how lucky he was to have someone as caring and beautiful as you in his life.

You were the greatest gift he could ever receive, really; you two were pieces of the same puzzle, magnets, balancing the other with contrasting traits. Quiet and an intellect he would be, you were full of open possibilities and creativity, with welcoming radiance. He is a perfectionist and a workaholic, you were laidback, easygoing. He was shy, you were much more courageous.

Very courageous enough to dominate him—

It's funny; there were rumors fluttering around the school of Pulau Rintis high if Boboiboy Supra is the most handsome and upfront playboy flirt in campus.

But to debunk such ideas: no. End of discussion, period.

Perhaps his looks charmed so many they had thought he was a flirt. Perhaps charming various girls to such amount made others view him as a player. Even if he has never had the courage to even glance at a girl classmate of his, ever. Handsome? His self-esteem figures no—

He did wish he was a little braver though, brave enough to be the one to initiate the affections more in this relationship but unfortunately it is the complete opposite.

You were the one initiating the handholding. You were the one to kiss him more affectionately. You were even the one to pull a kabe-don on him EVEN IN PUBLIC (in other words, to pin oneself to the wall) despite being significantly shorter than him! And You were the one who basically takes the dominant role from the relationship, and him? As much as his pride eats him up inside, he is the submissive one in the relationship—

And every single time, he's always flustered by it.

And you would adore his reactions.

Thinking such thoughts worsened the blush settling onto his face, and his thoughts were soon drowned by a startling knock on his door.

"Supra?"

And the said fusion fell off from his chair in both excitement and fear, causing his body to fall to the floor with a loud THUD. And knowing his darling, you swung open his door and kneeled before him.

"Supra! You okay?" Your voice bubbling in worry rose his heartbeat's pace as you clutched his hand tight and close, helping him up. "What happened?"

"You happened." His blush explained everything to you, before a cheeky grin plastered itself to your face.

"Aww, thinking about me?" You cooed, cupping his face as your body purposely hovered over his subtly, which did not go unnoticed by your boyfriend whom was screaming inside.

You were so close.

"Y-Y/N?" He timidly called from below.

Your grin grew into a smirk, and Supra's need to disintegrate himself underneath you increases. "Yes?"

"..W-Why don't we get up—?" But try as he might to get himself out of the situation, you stood your ground and pinned both your arms beside his head on the floor.

"Nah, not yet." You giggled, as your eyes narrowed at his scarlet tinted eyes from the visors. "You were at your desk when I was at the door, weren't you?"

Oh no.

The look you had only increased his dread, before you laughed in a sweet melody that will both haunt and soothe him in his dreams. "Looks like I'm gonna have to punish you~"

Thus, before he could abruptly get up from his position, the soft contact of your luscious lips on his skin froze his entire body, steam poofing up in the air, delaying his mind to reboot as you continue to pepper the flustered boy in your kisses. Resulting a squirmy shy boyfriend underneath you.

"Y-Y/N!" But it's no use, kiss after kiss a shiver would run up his spine, he'd freeze up, steam, and the process would repeat in a relentless and fast cycle preventing him from recovering. Your lips were too soft and heart melting!

And it was only then did Supra realize; no one will save him.

But as much as he isn't willing to admit it, he doesn't want to, anyway.