§ || Confession

A/N: *COLLAPSES FROM SELF STRESS* Who knew beating myself up would actually make me finish this before it gets a week and half before this get updated? hAHAHAHA-

No legit I really needed to punch my writing guts to get this out-

Anyway, yo, I'm sorry for updating pretty late than I usually do TVT my internal war wasn't doing good so I seriously had to force myself to finish this so YAY I COMPLETED IT ANYWAY HURRAY! :'D I needed the fluff my week wasn't majorly happy :')

Also, NOTE: If I were to write BBB x Reader story, which Boboiboy would you prefer? I kinda have an idea for Glacier or Thorn thanks to mochaccitae's idea :3 Or BBB himself! What do you think?
_________________________________

QUAKE

Tap of the foot, fist clenching onto his heart, a single drop of sweat on the side of his face as the earth elemental stood underneath a ridiculously obvious tree that was set up by his younger brother? Yeah. Seems legit.

It is TOTALLY obvious that Quake is gonna confess.

And yet despite the very obvious rendezvous it still surprised him how you didn't catch on- Don't these happen in the movies?

Honestly, he thought you were gonna be a no show for a moment; you were almost 10 minutes late before he saw you running up to him as fast as you can, and panted on your knees when you were a meter apart from him. Yeah 10 minutes don't seem bad, but you can't help but think they wouldn't return your feelings and wouldn't show up because they wouldn't wanna hurt you, wouldn't you?

But those worries were proven wrong as you were literally in front of him, in the flesh. And the thought of you coming to actually answer him made butterflies swarm his stomach.

'Okay Quake, calm down. Don't get ahead of yourself...' He thought, fighting down more rounds of blood coming to swarm his face before he shook his head.

"Quake, you... Needed me, for something?" You heaved, wiping off the sweat on your forehead with an arm as you looked at him.

"Y-Yeah..." He nodded, looking down at his side. You just arrived and then just like that, he became unprepared again. So in a bit of haste, he suggested "B-But, uh, why don't we sit down a little? Just to regain your energy." He pat the side next to him as he sat down.

"Thank you." It was a simple reply, but even so, coming from you with a smile on your face makes you glow with so much radiance of kindness.

The blush he was trying so hard to fight down only came back with even more immense force upon the sight.

It took a while. Silence being welcomed in as for both parties to mentally prepare themselves before the actual talk happens. It wasn't that awkward, rather peaceful, thankfully.

And sooner rather than later, you decided to break the silence. Ready to talk as you looked at him."So, what do you want to tell me?"

As you questioned that, Quake didn't look at you as he slowly turned to you as well, and held your hand in his quite cautiously. The look on his face seemed intensely nervous.

You began to worry for his next words.

"...Quake?"

"Y/N," He suddenly started, tightening his hold on you, but not enough to harm you. It seemed like an action as to comfort him or, even both of you. "Just know that whatever response you give is that I'll continue to respect and support you, okay?"