β || Cyclone | Confusion

It's hard to admit it, because for the first time in his life, he's just as brain dead as you; but not in motivation, in trying to cheer you up. Believe me, Cy-Cy is trying his best in understanding your situation, but the feeling or the situation you were going through was so foreign to him that it took quite some time for him to process the whole thing. Which is new and almost frightening for him, because he usually knows how to cheer up a person almost instantly.

"You... Don't know, what's wrong with you?" He inquired, thinking thoroughly of your situation with furrowed brows as he studied your composure, which you were holding onto by a single thread.

"No, I don't..." You confirmed. Knees pressed against your chest as half of your face was hidden by your curled up legs, seemingly drained. "And it's frustrating, and sad, and..."

"Maybe don't think about it too much." He suggested, moving to scoot closer to your tired form. He took note of how you hunched yourself over, balling yourself up with your hair in disarray, covering your face almost everywhere but you barely even cared. You don't look just tired, you look whacked, as if burnt out from an intensive study session with Solar, pooped. And it's even in your mood.

Then a sigh came out of your mouth.

And it was then Cyclone realized how useless he was to this.

He is always the person who brings back the light in people, to help them get energized, keeping them upbeat. He could list a ton of ideas for that sad friend to do and sooner or later, it never fails to make them a little better somehow- and it's not like they couldn't. Everyone who knows Cyclone, stranger or loved ones, could feel that determined bubbling energy in him in helping people stay positive. He puts a great amount of effort to something he's really focusing on and that energy bounces off on everyone that it could get contagious in the room! He's that one guy that will always find a way to bring you hope, and will always be there to give you the love and care that you need.

But this, now, he... Isn't sure how to help with...

You're not up to doing ANYTHING really, and it's a bummer! You don't seem to have the energy for movies and you might beat yourself up in the midst of it (judging by how you've been negative on how much you wasted time on trying to 'rest' when you SHOULD be working). You don't seem like you're 'exhausted' from overworking, because yesterday barely ANYTHING happened, so you don't seem like you want to sleep. You also don't seem to like doing your favourite things anymore, either! Nothing is making you happy or relaxed, and it's seriously making Cyclone panic on the inside because you aren't energized in a SINGLE activity that you used to love! HOW can he help someone feel better when their mood is consuming them to the point they're just... A soulless like robot?

But that doesn't stop Cyclone.

He shouldn't think that way. It's like what he's known for; he is determined for you to get better, and he definitely won't stop trying to help people. And as a boyfriend, he should be there for you. He should never give up on you, and always be there for you. What kind of boyfriend would he be if he doesn't do his best in trying to get yourself back together? Cyclone took a bit of time to recollect his thoughts, before building up even more determination. He can't let you see him like this, or it'll get even worse. THINK!

A moment or two more of his brain wracking up ideas, since you mostly can't do anything that has a single ounce of productivity, only one idea came up to him. "...Do you wanna cuddle?"

You turned to him, perking up. And for the first time in a long while, smiled, rather tiredly. But even if it's weak, even if it was small, Cyclone had fireworks exploding out inside his heart in fulfillment as warmth emitted from both of you until it was in the air.

"Cuddles sounds nice..." You commented, scooting closer into his open arms, and curling up onto him as you took a breath, and inhaled hid scent. "Really, nice..."

There was a bit silence by then, but it wasn't that neither of you mind; the silence was comforting, soothing. Giving you the rest and tranquility that you were desperately searching for, making you smile.

"My arms are always open 24/7, okay?" Cyclone murmured before your vision started to go black, stroking your hair tenderly as he kissed your forehead. "I'll always be here for you, sweetie..."