※ || Frostfire | Bet

A/N: Yes, I updated, hurray :'D but still, thank you so much for 5K TVT I didn't think it would be loved by so many and be supported through and through, or even have new friends too! Thank y'all so much, I wanna cry—

But yeah, this is a special, somewhat? Again, it's supposed to be a scenario but ya know me. I love being detailed and add more scenes and depth into a moment until it turns into... Semi-oneshots? EH X'D Hope y'all enjoy the triple update :'D and by triple, the third update is a new book called: In Hiding I collabed with ultimatedancer11037! A BBB x Reader story, so, I hope y'all enjoy it if you ever consider reading it :') Thank you for everything guys.
_________________________________

Sun-glossed trees, grey pavements, people running and passing by from their early morning exercise routine were all sweating and puffing from their hike with ease, and it made them look hardworking and focused onto their productive activity making you look at them with a hint of envy. They make things look so easy but...

"Frost," You hesitantly called out to him from behind in a voice that wasn't as loud and energetic as your companion from the front. A hand held tight being encased onto his large, muscular one. "I don't think I'm up for this—"

"Oh come on, it's just a jog!" The half hot half cold elemental reassured you as he gave you a brave smile with his head tilted back while the two of you walked. "It isn't even that far, it's like a 20 minute walk or something! It's not bad."

You sighed, shaking your head. "How is this even going to help me?" You questioned with a tired, doubtful arched brow, lowering your head as your mood clung onto your body like a sloth and affected your movements to the point that even walking looks like a tedious chore. You feel like you wanna collapse on the pavement not caring about the pain and just blackout. But knowing your companion, to even think about doing such an action will result to a punishment that you are not ready to handle in your morning. "I have no motivation, remember? I feel really tired..."

"That or you're just making excuses." He rolled his sky blue amber tinted eyes.

You looked at him; Frostfire is practically the complete opposite of you. Often times you can't even compare to his level of energy while you were a regular phone battery, that through time, your energy would be depleted and make you want to collapse for a day, but that definitely cannot be applied to Frostfire here. Perhaps because of that, the concept of 'zero motivation' is a horrific alien feeling to him that he doesn't know the actual definition of 'taking a break' or 'resting' either. You even wonder if he sleeps sometimes, like, as of yesterday.

"Trust me, you'll be energized in no time!" He typically told you, then quickly adding an extra snippet in his tone that made his original voice go down several octaves. "With what I have in store, at least~"

You blinked, the pit of your stomach doing churns and uncomfortable somersaults from the thought. "What?" The look on Frostfire and the latest tone of his voice sounded nothing but pleasant to you.

"Say, why don't we make a bet?" And just as you heard that, you inwardly cursed yourself from jinxing it as Frostfire fully turned himself to you with a playful, competitive demeanor that right now, you aren't sure if you will handle either. But whether you like it or not, you'll have to suck it up your throat as Frostfire seemed intensively certain on his suggestion; "Loser who doesn't arrive at our little traditional rendezvous is going to be the winner's servant for a week."

Yeah, like you said. From his expression, to his tone, to his demeanor, you were 100% certain his idea was going to be something unpleasant and as of right now, your intuition did not fail you, to your displeasure.