※ || Blaze | Silent Raven

A/N: FINALLY I CAN'T B E L I E V E I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS WJSHZBCBCNCBVNBHH FORGIVE ME Y'ALL QAQ ENJOY A N G S T RIP—
_________________________________

"...Blaze, aren't you a little quiet?" With your E/C eyes cascaded along with a tilt of your head downwards the fire elemental, your concern arises as silence remains to be your answer despite the number of questions you've asked every now and then to check up on your strangely silent boyfriend.

Isn't he happy you're back? His behavior leaves you in a great inner state of screaming in confusion. Why is he acting so strange today?

After being gone for almost an entire month or so, knowing your lover who is a chicken bird-brain, you would've expected him to launch himself right at you to tackle you for a hug with his new ability to rocket launch himself at an incredible speed with his fire powers (he might've been the very person suitable to influence this on poor, sweet Thorn). And with such speed dear gods of the chickens one of y'all would be landing on the hard, skull-cracking  concrete and Thorn wouldn't always be there to catch both of you with his well weaved vines (he's gotten better at it to the point that it's more secure and safe and you couldn't be any more proud and thankful). You were expecting at least something similar to that but nothing close to THIS treatment just a day after your arrival!

Well, granted, "clingy" was one of the expected reactions coming from him but you weren't expecting it this way.

"Blaze?" You called again, E/C glued to amber before your palms pressed onto both of his squishy cheeks that puffed up like a squirrel from being pressed together. You would've laughed; he was pouting so hard! (The benefits of having a Boboiboy as a boyfriend: Squishy. Cheeks.) and it would've lighten the mood too but the atmosphere didn't change one bit from the ever agonizing silence.

'Blaze. Please. I beg of you. Speak sO I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU.' Your anime meme self cried.

But even if you craved for an answer, a curse word is not a desirable answer to hydrate your quench of thirst for answers.

"What?" You narrowed your eyes at him in disbelief. He was lucky the two of you are alone in his room on his bed where Quake wouldn't hear such a God forbidden word or else he would've roasted him fried just like the rest of his chickens. And being Quake's favorite, you would've told him even as his girlfriend.

But there's just something in the back of your mind nagging you that it'll only make things worse..

So how big is his mind-boggling predicament then?

An incoherent grumble was your only clarification, to your displeasure. Still refusing to say huh?

You huffed, crossing your arms with your turn to pout as you looked away moving away from him, despite the fact that his ever so muscular arms were chained to your waist since, forever.

You're his girlfriend. You're supposed to help him as he should with you. He wanted to build the mutual strength in this relationship yet he himself isn't following his own promise, wow.

But then again... You looked down, falling your gaze onto the dusty wooden floorboards that he barely had the strength to clean up (which is ironic considering the impressive biceps he earned throughout the years). But it seemed a lot more... Dustier than it always have been. And looking around the room, the place was a bit trashed than usual. Not to the point the furniture has been misplaced or turned over —Well it seemed like it was about to— but enough for you to think he might've been going through something while you were away.

Had... Something happened, while you were gone?

As the thought sinked in, his grip tightened on you, his head that was on your chest buried itself deeper onto your valleys and nuzzled them. And it was only then did you feel the hot drips of liquid soaking your top to realize he just started crying.

"Blaze..." You could only call out quietly, before your hand ran through his neck, sending shivers down his spine as he 'hic'ked as your fingers trailed up to the ends of his hair, toying with it. "You have something to say to me?..."

Again, he was silent. You were about to decide to call it a night and reach for the lamp, but as you reached for the switch, his trademark red cap fell off his head, and your eyes widened as you froze like a statue, breath hitched.

"It's Reverse..." He croaked above a whisper as the top of his head revealed to be white as snow and only time will tell when those frightening white locks will reach the ends of his hair and turn his once fiery Amber eyes into bloodshot crimsons that will stare at you with the exact same face you once knew as your boyfriend, whom had a defeated look plastered onto him as he held you close, his grip tightening by the second as he tears up. "He's— H-He's coming back..."

"Help me, please..."