※ || Boboiboy | Anything

A/N: Legit this made me AND a best friend whom isn't even in the fandom have our heart strings being pulled from tHE FLUFF BBB IS SO PRECIOUS QWQ
_________________________________

He only had to look at you to know something was wrong; you weren't smiling nor frowning, you didn't seem 'energized' to do things you'd normally do, and... That happy vibrancy of yours just, stopped. He thought it was something minor earlier, but now, throughout the whole day, you weren't yourself. And soon enough, he went up to you to ask: "Y/N, are you okay?"

"Uh..." You barely responded, as you seemed to ponder thoroughly to reply to him. But you didn't seem determined enough to seek what you sought, and practically gave up without looking at him, seemingly hopeless. "I... Don't know."

"Don't know?" He repeated curiously, taking a step closer to you with a worried frown. "What do you mean, Y/N?"

"I... I really don't know; I just woke up like this!" You exclaimed, and unbeknownst to Boboiboy, you've been thinking about it for the entire day, as you yourself were wondering what was wrong with you. And all those bottled up thoughts soon burst out of the jar as you suddenly continued to rant. "It's like I'm tired or something. Or— I can't find it in me to be as... 'Energized' for the day. I, want to, especially when you and everyone else are here getting through the day with me but; I just can't seem to be in the mood for it."

Speechless. That's what all he could do at the moment as he processed your situation.

You were usually the girl who does her best in a lot of things; trying to help out with everyone, hanging out, being passionate in what she loves, you were so full of life and wanted to strive to what you feel is right for you. And 'right for you' as in, giving yourself some love and what you think is best for yourself. But now, as if the morning did a 180° turn on you, you were someone completely different; someone so unlike Y/N.

And looking at you now, Boboiboy almost felt hopeless. And that was always the worst feeling for him to have, ESPECIALLY to a friend, ESPECIALLY to someone significant and valuable in his life. And the only thing that he regretfully could only say was: "Y/N... I, I'm so sorry..."

"No, it's okay." You brushed it off like it was nothing, even though you clearly needed help. "You're definitely not the cause of this, and so is everyone... I guess I just need sleep.."

But thankfully God had given him strength as an idea formed in his head the moment you said 'sleep'.

"Well, if that's the case..." He suddenly thought, taking a silent breath as if to calm himself and give him courage, before he turned to you, timidly, with a faint blush on his cheeks as he suggested. "H-How a-about you s-sleep at my p-place then?"

Well that certainly caught you off guard.

"Wait, are you serious?" You looked at him incredulously, face flushed. "B-Boboiboy it's okay, you don't have to—"

"But, I want to help!" He encased his hands on yours together, holding onto it like it was the most precious thing life had ever given him as he looked at you with those pleading, caring eyes. "I don't want you to feel sad or anything, especially when you're like this! I want to help you, and I'll do whatever I can!"

And the moment he said that, there was no turning back as he began to rant a list of the things he could do to help you go back to yourself again. And you couldn't have the heart to stop him in his rant even if you were embarrassed— that glint emitted a tenacity that he isn't willing to let down, and you could tell just by his eyes alone how much he sincerely, genuinely wants to help you in your problem. And the thought of him caring so much for your well being made your heart melt.

"How about I help make your tomorrow morning better?" He started, a bright gleam on his face to signify how much he's really going through with this. "You can sleep in my room and I'll be at the couch! I can cook for you if you're still tired, I could help with your assignments and tasks at home a-and..."

He suddenly stuttered, and began to act shy like usually does, making you laugh. Boboiboy perked up and brightened even more upon the sight, before internally sighing in relief. At least you could still smile... And with that in mind, it gave him an extra bit of courage he needed to utter out a suggestion that had taken you so aback you were steaming when you heard it:

"I... I-I could g-give you a k-kiss too..." You both steamed, unable to look at each other, before Boboiboy had that tenacity in his eyes again and looked at you. "I... Find your kisses rather motivating, and they keep me strong! How a-about I kiss you more often now? I-Is that o-okay?"

His love. Too much. You, can't, tAKE iT—

"B... B-Boboiboy..." You heart clenched so hard at his determination that your eyes began to build up a hot mist in your eyes, which the elemental hero, also know as your boyfriend, began to panic.

"AH! D-Did I say something wrong?" He started to sweat. "I-I'm really sorry I didn't mean—"

But he didn't have to say anything, he didn't need to, as you went to glomp him in a ginormous, grateful hug and bury yourself onto his shoulder. Your tears soaking his clothes as you held him close, letting out a muffled: "Thank you, so much Boboiboy..."

The Elemental hero became silent once more, standing there in your arms before he slowly reciprocated your loving gesture with relishing adoration. "Anything, Y/N..." He whispered into your ear in the midst of twilight. "Anything..."